Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SashaGirl

Is your game freezing?

I don't see anything about this on the forum. My PS has been freezing badly since the last update. It isn't even really playable. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem? And is there any word on when it will be fixed? it's really frustrating to play for 10 seconds, freeze for 10, and on and on. I've managed to feed Sasha and her petlings, but we're both getting a bit grumpy.

hmmm.. have you clear your browser cache?
Sometimes my game is like that and all I am doing is clearing the cache of my browser. congratulations

Guest Guest
Yes, I'm having the same problem, and so are many of my other friends. I saw someone said that there was a big thread about it on the official PS forum. So I hope they will fix it soon. It's really a shame because I wanted to decorate my pet's house for Christmas but it took me 2 hours to decorate ONE room!!!

I did check the other forum, and it seems like there are a lot of people with the same problem. The browser doesn't seem to be an issue, and neither does clearing the cache, although I've tried that. I do have quite a few friends who are having the same problem.

Guest Guest

me too! i thought it was just me. there's random bouts where PS just pauses every 5 mins for no reason. and i just recently cleared out my cache and stuff.

ALSO!, i hate how we can't type msges in presents or the search bar in our chest randomly! it randomly doesn't work and i gotta reopen the chest or reset the gifting. its ANNOYING!!!!

Same here Sad I kept getting freezing problems with PS last night and thought it was just me until I saw someone's status on facebook saying they were having the same problem since the last update so it's obviously a big problem Playfish need to fix quickly before they loose players!

sorry to hear that guys my game has been acting up from time to time as well! only mine doesn't freeze, all my items just fall to the ground off from tables and sheleves it does it when i visit friends homes also, i thought it had fixed itself but yesterday it did it a couple of times but by mid afternoon it did not so..... i don't know i had a hard time contacting play fish i have no idea how to do it!

mine is still freezing....really taking the enjoyment out of decorating Sad

Hope they get it sorted soon