Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mage lvl8

CANT GET THE DEER LE!!?@?!@??

i cant get the deer LE item1!!!!!!!!!!!! it so beautiful and i want like 3!! Mad
can anyone else get it or am i the only one?

Me too, Whenever I am trying to buy the items my account is being DC and it says that my account was not available yet... :'(

But one of my friend have already bought it, and gifted me one... Sad

That was happening to me too but I eventually got it, though I get kicked off PS each time even when it does go through.

I was able to get only one, buying directly from the main page, not the shop >.<

I asked a friend to buy one for me (since I am broke) and she said she could buy it from main page too, as Ursula said
:peep:

i must admit i have bought a couple of them but when i went to buy another my page crashed Sad

i hate playfish this is most AMAZING LE items ever and i have only 1....i bought it from shop but when i try to buy new one PS kick me out......... MadMadMad

Even on the main page. I can't buy it.. PS is kicking me out whenever I make a purchase..

I want to buy it, yet I can't... Mad

im having trouble granting wishes in the Petmother giveaway aswell because i cant get the deers for people Sad

ooooh man i thought i was the only one!!! the same thing is happening to me too!!!! this is sooo frustrating i am so fed up with my game always having something wrong

Ahh thats too bad Steph! But, give yourself a hand for the effort!! Thanks so much for granting my wish! I can get the deer Le just find though. Lucky me!!! Sorry you can't get it guys.

I could get it earlier this morning but can't get it now. Just keeps booting me. To be sure they will fix this glitch! Sad

WOOOOHOOOO....i have just bought 2 of them from my second profile without any problem....just like any another item.....try to buy them now....i'm now going to buy few more from my original accaount.......

wow they fixed it but im at school atm and i cant get them because t hey block games and when i get home, it will be new day Sad