• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Just to prove ...

That I am not totally bah humbug!!

ss101919.jpg ss101918.jpg
 ss101920.jpg ss101922.jpg

So that is my Xmas decorations...why not show us yours ???

Cute Mum

I'll post some of mine up tomorrow...too tired to do them now lol xx

Beautiful decorations. Should I post mine? I actually have gifts under the tree now. This is surprising given how good I am at the art of procrastination. congratulations

I haven't even finished wrapping mine yet ....it is one of my least favourite parts of Christmas ... Smile

Beautiful decorations! :tree2: Somehow looks like those new furnitures in ps :hoho:

limyuheng wrote:
Beautiful decorations! :tree2: Somehow looks like those new furnitures in ps :hoho:

Thank you but nothing is new I'm afraid ...all decorations were in the loft from previous years, and the furniture we have had all the time :smiles:

ohh, nice tree!
my trees been out for almost a week now and i haven't even touched it yet. it's an embarrassing sight! i just haven't had the time.......

Guest Guest
I like your decorations Audrey! Especially around the TV.
We get a real tree, so I can't put it up until Mid December or it would die before Christmas. But I will post photos when it's up!

I like your deco Kasijab ( dont know what humbug means)
I have not decored yet :rudlof1: probably this sunday we will

I love your Decoration (especially the TV Laughing) Bahhumbug is someone who does nothing for Christmas (the family or firends have to celebrate to be called Bah humbug)

xmas10.jpg

Dont know why the quality is not very good, but oh well lol...this is my fireplace. I'll try and take another photo of the tree in the morning, the one I took didnt turn out very well :smiles:

Wow Audrey your room is beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!

Lisa what a cute picture of the girls! I totally want to have your fire place, it looks beautiful! Can't wait to see your tree!

We haven't even put ours up yet, we've been so busy and haven't had time! Hopefully in a day or two though!

Lets see more decorated trees or rooms!!

i didnt have any other x,mas decorations in the house...as u know my hubby is a muslim but im glad and very happy that my hubby allowed me to put one of my wish for more than 6years now, :dance2: (i love him really!)

and here it goes.....

as posted in my fb, i was really really happy!!! imagine im still awake till 5 am looking only at my beloved xmas tree..

Lovely photos ladies ...and Gabs you are never too old for a Xmas tree as I have proved :smiles:

Chay I'm so happy your husband is such a tolerant Muslim and allows you to remember your family religion too ...Xmas means a lot of memories ..big hugs to you xxx

I'm stunned with all the decos!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys really know how to turn a house into an x-mass resort! (if such thing can be said )