Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hinapasha

What Christmas themes would you like to see on PS?

I wasn't playing Pet Society last year so I don't know what other Christmas themes or stories have already been done in the past, but are there any you are particularly fond of? I thought the "toy theme" was very clever! I think it would be cool if they had something to do with A Christmas Carol. :cane:

I would love more 'outdoor' themed Christmas items.

I have some stuff from previous years, but they havent released anything yet this year Smile

I love the elf outfit from last year and would like more clothes like that, not just party dresses.

yeah......i would like Santa's home theme......where we will be abl to buy some amazing fireplace and present boxes and huge name list.....and elfe theme and everything........ :cane: :tree2: :carol:

that would be amazing pedj, a Santas workshop!

I would like to see more hats—hats that look like presents, or big bows, or a pile of christmas lights, or snowmen hats... or a whole outfit that looks like your pet is wearing a big present or a pile of presents... or a tiara of christmas lights, and a blinking rudolf nose!

I'd like to see a gingerbread theme... which I know was done before—but I'd like to see it from the outside, like a gingerbread forest. Kind of like what was done for halloween with the house in the background and the road leading up to it. And they'd have all these gingerbread items to decorate the yard or forest area with.

And I'd love to see yard ornaments and decorations - wallpaper that looks like the front of a house at night time, and then all these mechanical snowmen and santas and candycanes, and everything either glows or moves or has little lights on it. then when we visit our pet friends it'll be like going for a drive through the neighborhood looking at christmas lights... from house to house.

And PS probably likes to keep things neutral, but it'd be nice to see a nativity somewhere. Whether it's a small decor to put on the fireplace mantle, or or a giant glowing yard decor, or something in between.

Guest Guest
Some great ideas on here... I especially like MaMaShiShi's ideas!

I'd like to see the Grinch theme Smile Wouldn't it be a hoot to see Hideeni dressed as the Grinch? LoL He could hand out gifts he stole from Whoville!

scgrandma58 wrote:
I'd like to see the Grinch theme Smile Wouldn't it be a hoot to see Hideeni dressed as the Grinch? LoL He could hand out gifts he stole from Whoville!

What a great idea!

yellownancy wrote:
Some great ideas on here... I especially like MaMaShiShi's ideas!

Aw thanks! I like the grinch idea too... with Grinch's dog Max and his tree branch antlers!

I'd like to see things that represent different countries...
Oranges in wooden shoes
Luminaries
Stollen
etc

Kokonee wrote:
I'd like to see things that represent different countries...
Oranges in wooden shoes
Luminaries
Stollen
etc

And to think you thought when I said I was eating stollen, that I had stolen it. Hahaha. That would be neat though. Smile

MaMaShiShi wrote:
I would like to see more hats—hats that look like presents, or big bows, or a pile of christmas lights, or snowmen hats... or a whole outfit that looks like your pet is wearing a big present or a pile of presents... or a tiara of christmas lights, and a blinking rudolf nose!

I'd like to see a gingerbread theme... which I know was done before—but I'd like to see it from the outside, like a gingerbread forest. Kind of like what was done for halloween with the house in the background and the road leading up to it. And they'd have all these gingerbread items to decorate the yard or forest area with.

And I'd love to see yard ornaments and decorations - wallpaper that looks like the front of a house at night time, and then all these mechanical snowmen and santas and candycanes, and everything either glows or moves or has little lights on it. then when we visit our pet friends it'll be like going for a drive through the neighborhood looking at christmas lights... from house to house.

Yeah an outside gingerbread theme would be cool!! I like your gingerbread forest idea...I kind of wanted them to like have some skirts this year for girl pets!! Christmas skirts! Maybe like a cute little sweater or sweat shirt and some Christmas tights or leggings paired with a cute little skirt. Also I was hoping for a snow bunny outfit for girl pets...to ski in.
And PS probably likes to keep things neutral, but it'd be nice to see a nativity somewhere. Whether it's a small decor to put on the fireplace mantle, or or a giant glowing yard decor, or something in between.

I really love your outside gingerbread house idea!! Especially the part about the gingerbread forest!!!