Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

I cant believe it actually happened! 0_0

I went to buy some of the new items today and a message popped up saying

"You have too many items, please sell 3 items to be able to purchase more items"

I CANT BELIEVE IVE REACHED MY LIMIT OF ITEMS IN PET SOCIETY!!!!!
Ive actually had to start sending things to my hubbys account just so i can buy some more items!!!
I do have 120 pages of items, so far ive got it down to 112 lol

Oh my goodness Stephanie! You must have a lot of doubles! At least it didn't cause problems with your game again!

well thatcan a be a biggy... Sad do you have a friend that doesn't play and you can store them there? differently you're going to get rid of them Sad

im sending everything over to Dan's, he doesnt play PS anymore so it will be a good storing area lol

Wow! I've wondered how they announce that. You must really have a lot of 99 collections. So wonderful that you have a place where you can store things though.

OMG....i can't belive i am sooo scared right now........Sad

i have more than 200 pages of items and have about 15 99 projects...........i don't know what i will do if that happend to me..... Ashamed

YIKES!!! i was just thinking about that today too!!! i was wondering what the limit was for this game. bahahaha!! i'm not surprised you reached it first steph!!
LOL!!!

I am depressingly low on coins, I'm going to sell a bunch of stuff again. I am at about 170 pages, and I just have too much junk. It's time to weed out the stuff I absolutely don't need or use.

yeah i have opented chest clearnance shop and sold 12 pages in about 7 hours........and earn a lot.....will update my shop again.......but i am to bored to take pictures of more than 100 pages of my chest LOL.....xD

im just a horder lol Ive had to close my shop for a while until I can sort everything out lol
Im just a material girl in a material pet world! lol

i understand yoiu perfectly hun........i always think: well maybe i will need this items to decorate my rooms one day.....and that is the reason for buying and keeping everything.....x(

I have the same problem....pages and pages of stuff I don't use, but I think maybe I'll use it one day and I continue keeping it all. LOL!!!

yeah and it would be ok if i saw one or 2 of each....but i always think well maybe i will need few more to decorate and than i save all i have....i have about 20-30 of some items don't know why....xD

I'm a Pet Society hoarder too Sad I've gotten that pop up as well. Then I recycle a bunch of stuff that isn't worth much. You can also load up a room with a bunch of stuff. Like an attic or a basement.Just like in real life!! lol Doesn't look like we are getting any more room for things either according to that Q & A Playfish had a while back. Sad

A Limit of Items!! I never knew something like that existed. I am a hoarder too. but I thikn a long way to the limit.

Wow can't believe someone has already reached a limit in PS but Steph can't you put some of the items in a spare room and have it as like an attic/storage room just full of random items to lower the amount of things in your chest? Just a suggestion so you don't have to sell them back to the store if you don't want to : ) x

I also use another (friends) acc and i have noticed that whatever you have there you rarelly use and 95% of the time you forget about it... Sad

Lucky Strike wrote:
I also use another (friends) acc and i have noticed that whatever you have there you rarelly use and 95% of the time you forget about it... Sad

i have my sisters' account but yeah even the stuff i have in mine i don't use all them and have forgoten about them! that's why i buy the things i really like now and no more than one!

Fashionista wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

i have my sisters' account but yeah even the stuff i have in mine i don't use all them and have forgoten about them! that's why i buy the things i really like now and no more than one!

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean.. I'm kinda tired of buying for future use.. I only buy some things i'm sure that i can sell later.. and not for 2-3*999...

Update: Ive managed to get my chest down from 120 pages to 89!
And most items Ive only let myself have 2 of each lol Ive still got a lot more to do, but once im finished I hope my game will be faster too

OMG hun..........well i have 179 pages currently but i'm have sold all my homegrown items and all GMB,RMB,BMB junk and trying to get ride of Mystery Egg items that i don't like but they still have not tell me that i am at limit.....LOL..... congratulations

Guest Guest
What I do, to keep enough space, is I sent all my clothing to my daughters account. So it's in storage there. When I want a new outfit I just sent it to myself. I'm sure it's saving me lot's of space!

OMG you have only 49 pages lucky you i still need to clean about 180 pages Sad but i have cleaned from 213 to 174....i sold all homegroen flowers and fruits and almost all digging items congratulations and Box items and trying to get ride of my mystery egg collections congratulations LOL congratulations

heheheh congratulations i'm planing to open biggest shop ever but i need about 3-4 hours to take picture of each page in my chest LOL congratulations i am not that patient xD

I'm cant believe how many 99 collections you have pedj lol...the only one I've actually finished are the hotel bear plushie, and that is only because they were only 10 coins each lol

don't even get me started!!!! I seriously NEED to clean this chest... i mean.. i have items there that i haven't used in months!!!! and i mean maaaaaaaaany months.. some even in a year... now how pathetic is that?? I just can't brink my heart to it.. and on top of that it's causing m lagging!!! Mad

lea75 wrote:
I'm cant believe how many 99 collections you have pedj lol...the only one I've actually finished are the hotel bear plushie, and that is only because they were only 10 coins each lol

hehehhehehehe thank you hun congratulations well i completed most of them with BIG HELP from all my amazing friends........in another cause i would not be able to complete them all that fast congratulations what are your projects hun congratulations maybe i can help congratulations that will help me to clean my chest and you to finish project congratulations