Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

In the hot seat - Lea75!

hot_se10.png

lea7510.png

This week in the PSFC hot seat is me - Lea75!!

Here is a chance to ask all those questions you've always wanted to ask...whether that is about my likes/dislikes, favourite things, dreams and goals...anything you like really

You can ask more than one question, but please put them in seperate posts so it is easier for me to answer them.

I have the right to answer any question with a no comment if it is too personal, or just something I would rather not discuss.

So get your questions in...and be nice!

If tomorrow is the last day we could play the pet society, how will you play it?

ayathon wrote:
If tomorrow is the last day we could play the pet society, how will you play it?

If it was the last day anyone could play it, then i would sell all my items, just for the sake of it to see how many coins I would have lol

What do you hate and like to do the most?

oh and the picture in the first post shows Tiddly Winks, not you.

What is your philosophy about life? It could be anything, a quotation, an ideal, a song...your call.

It's a lot easier thinking up the questions instead of answering them. Hehehe.

I like that question Tiddly (about her philosophy), so I'm curious to find out what she's going to answer :-D

If you could choose any country/place to live in, which one would it be and why?

Since you love Winnie the Pooh and Tigger so much, what sort of 100 Acre Wood character could you imagine yourself being?

Lazar wrote:
What do you hate and like to do the most?

oh and the picture in the first post shows Tiddly Winks, not you.

The thing I hate the most is lying...I really hate it, it ruins trust Sad

The thing I like the most is spending time with all my kids, with them all being nice to each other (trust me it doesnt happen very often lol)

Tiddly Winks wrote:
What is your philosophy about life? It could be anything, a quotation, an ideal, a song...your call.

It's a lot easier thinking up the questions instead of answering them. Hehehe.

Lifes what you make it

I've been telling myself this a lot recently. You get a lot of knocks in life, but you have to pick yourself up and move on...if you let yourself dwell on things then you will get stuck in a major hole, which is almost impossible to get out of

Toulouse wrote:
I like that question Tiddly (about her philosophy), so I'm curious to find out what she's going to answer :-D

If you could choose any country/place to live in, which one would it be and why?

Some where hot!

I have this idea in my head that Australia would be an amazing place to live. You get the beautiful beaches, amazing countryside, a more relaxed way of life, but most importantly sunshine!! I've noticed my depression is always worse in the winter, and having the sunshine really does make a difference

Gaiamaiden wrote:
If you could make anything in your home into a PS item, what would it be and why? Smile

hmmmmm, my kids would be awesome, then I could just save the game and close it down when they start arguing lol

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Since you love Winnie the Pooh and Tigger so much, what sort of 100 Acre Wood character could you imagine yourself being?

I'd be a piglet lol....quiet (I am in real life, honest lol), loyal, shy and nervous lol

Gabs Giggles wrote:
Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?

When I moved 120 miles away from all my friends to start a new life with Jadines Dad.

I went from being constantly surrounded by close friends and knowing most people in the streets, to a town where I know no one. Plus there was the extra worry about up-rooting my son from school and his friends, luckily he has settled here really well

Lea, the sun really makes a difference!

If you could be any color you want, which one and why?

Tiddly Winks wrote:
What would be your ideal meal?

Roast lamb dinner, with loads of fresh veg, followed by apple and blackberry crumble and custard...I'm such a simple kinda girl lol

Toulouse wrote:
Lea, the sun really makes a difference!

If you could be any color you want, which one and why?

Purple...because there are so many differnent shades, you never know what you are going to get

Ursula wrote:
What do you prefer, visiting your friends or having them at home? congratulations

I much prefer having people here...simply because I'm more comfortable here Smile

Lazar wrote:
What is your lifelong goal? Smile

To have some stability in my life, and (yes I know this sounds corny) to be happy, and look forward to the future

I've asked Yvette this too, but I want to know, what do you think about today's music? Pop, rock, metal etc.

Lazar wrote:
I've asked Yvette this too, but I want to know, what do you think about today's music? Pop, rock, metal etc.

I hate it!

Music has gone too commercialized. It is record companies putting stupid boy bands, or girl bands together to make them money. It is not about the music any more!
I hate the fact that they all sound the same..you cant hear a new song for the first time and know who it its just by listening to how it is being sung.

Dont get me wrong there are a few individual artists around at the moment, but for the whole it is total pants. Where are the musicians? Where are the awesome bands with epic guitar or drum solos? Honestly how many of these songs will we remember in 20 years time?

I've actually been listening to some music from when I was a teenager tonight, and it is heads and shoulders above what is in the charts these days.

Sorry for the rant, but music is something I feel strongly about lol. I can appreciate all forms of music, even music I dont particularly like, but so much of what is in the charts is so generic, its almost as bad (IMHO) as dance music Sad

I see you are from "West Midlands". For those of us who don't live in the UK, what cities are there? Does that include Liverpool and Birmingham?

And where is your favorite spot in the UK?

Kokonee wrote:
I see you are from "West Midlands". For those of us who don't live in the UK, what cities are there? Does that include Liverpool and Birmingham?

And where is your favorite spot in the UK?

I live very close to Birmingham, about 10 miles away, Liverpool is about 100 miles north of here.

My favourite place to be is Cardiff, which is the capitol of Wales.
I grew up in Barry, which is just south of Cardiff, and spent a lot of time there. You have a huge city, but very easy to still get into the Welsh Valleys, which are breath takingly beautiful. I especially miss the Welsh rugby lol

lea75 wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
If you could make anything in your home into a PS item, what would it be and why? Smile

hmmmmm, my kids would be awesome, then I could just save the game and close it down when they start arguing lol

that is SOO funny!!!

if someone offered to turn you into a vampire, would you do it???? Laughing

smorkle wrote:

if someone offered to turn you into a vampire, would you do it???? Laughing

If it was Damon then how could I refuse??? *drool*

In all honesty though, eternal life? Not something I think would be cool (unless of course I could spend it with Damon...oooops getting obsessed now lmao)

lea75 wrote:
Lazar wrote:

I hate it!

Music has gone too commercialized. It is record companies putting stupid boy bands, or girl bands together to make them money. It is not about the music any more!
I hate the fact that they all sound the same..you cant hear a new song for the first time and know who it its just by listening to how it is being sung.

Dont get me wrong there are a few individual artists around at the moment, but for the whole it is total pants. Where are the musicians? Where are the awesome bands with epic guitar or drum solos? Honestly how many of these songs will we remember in 20 years time?

I've actually been listening to some music from when I was a teenager tonight, and it is heads and shoulders above what is in the charts these days.

Sorry for the rant, but music is something I feel strongly about lol. I can appreciate all forms of music, even music I dont particularly like, but so much of what is in the charts is so generic, its almost as bad (IMHO) as dance music Sad

I just gotta say, that's a fabulous answer. Smile

What is your favorite thing to do on a sunny Saturday afternoon?

Tiddly Winks wrote:
What is your favorite thing to do on a sunny Saturday afternoon?

Saturday afternoons are kid time. We either go out somewhere, or we have an arts and crafts day.

This time of year its hard to find anywhere to take them because of the weather, but they love to go to the Library or the art gallery (they have a childrens area in the gallery which is all about hands on learning)

Both my girls are really into arts and crafts, and we are often painting, drawing and gluing. Very messy but great fun.

Then Saturday tea time, we have pizza and movie night and even my son joins us...then games night and bed. Smile

Do you believe in Magic? and if Yes what does magic mean to you?

Tiddly Winks wrote:
lea75 wrote:
Lazar wrote:

I hate it!

I just gotta say, that's a fabulous answer. Smile

Ditto. Smile

What is the worst food you've ever eaten? Laughing

lea75 wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

ahahahahahahahahah.................LOL....i think my parents would like this most tooo........Lisa you are awesome.......... congratulationsLaughing

OK...mmm...don't know what to ask... Laughing .....What subject in school time did you hate most, and why ???.... congratulationsLaughing

Tromo3 wrote:
Do you believe in Magic? and if Yes what does magic mean to you?

no I dont believe in magic...sorry Ashamed

Lazar wrote:
What is the worst food you've ever eaten? Laughing

might sound stupid, but roast parsnips. I thought I would try some a few weeks ago, as I havent tried them since I was young, and I hated them! I thought I was going to be physically sick Sad

Gabs Giggles wrote:
What memory makes you happy?

Bringing my kids home from the hospital after they were born

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:

OK...mmm...don't know what to ask... Laughing .....What subject in school time did you hate most, and why ???.... congratulationsLaughing

I hated Maths, not so much because of the subject itself, but because of the teacher. we really didnt get on

Tromo3 wrote:
What PS Plushie would you want to have in RL?

easy...the penguin plushie!!

I love penguins, and dont have a penguin plushie x

Which is your cutest and which is your most beautifull Cat and Dog Breed?

Whom will you make a Site Admin from the current non-mods and active members?

@ Lisa: Purple is cool (one of my favorite colors as well)

this might be a bit of a difficult question, and maybe too personal, but please ignore it if you don't want to answer it...

what would your ideal absolute pain-free day look like? is there anything in particular you would like to do?

Lazar wrote:
What does put a smile on your face every day? Smile

my kids.

I love it when Phoebe pulls her silly faces, or Jadine gets the giggles, and if you were to hear Ieuan laugh you couldnt help but laugh with him Smile

Tromo3 wrote:
What are your favourite Movie and Book Genres?

I like crime/thriller books. I'm not a huge film fan, but probably sci-fi or chick flicks

Tromo3 wrote:
Which is your cutest and which is your most beautifull Cat and Dog Breed?

I love Weimeraner dogs. I used to have one years and years ago, and they are very,very hard work but so loving and gracious