Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

It's a long way to Tipperary...

well i am not amazed with this theme........it isn't something amazing....we have a lot of similar items to this already ...and they are not really beautiful for me.......like just few items.....i don't even like CC items LOL..... congratulations

I love the flapper dress (or charlston dress), but probably because my grandmother actually could dance the charlston in her younger days. I immediately thought 'Baker Street' and Sherlock Holmes. It surprises me that there is no super slooth detective outfit with hat.

But, the gangster look and raoring twenties is okay. It's not my favorite week, but I do sort of like it. The wallpaper is going to be a blast to be creative with. I think I will enjoy the week, although not give out a ton of CCs as in weeks gone by.

Oh and the Apawllo sign is wicked. Smile

My first reaction when I saw this weeks items was:

OMG SAXAPHONE!!!!!

I think I might of deafened Kasi as I was on the phone to her when I first saw it lmao.

Not overly impressed with the rest of the items, the charleston clothes are nice (bet my daughter will want it lol) and I like the vintage telephone, but apart from that not going to be buying much this week (bet I still do though lol)

well yeah clothes is cool and wallpapers.....also like clock and painting and saxophone but another items are not something special for me congratulations

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:
No Plushies!! Sad

i totally agree Sad

I hope that next week they put twice more plushies. Or SOmething like this

I don't like this trend of more CC items!
But I love the Flapper dress and the saxophone!

Tipperary (Irish: Tiobraid Árann) is a town in South Tipperary in Ireland. Its population was 4,415 at the 2006 census.[1] It is also a parish in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Cashel and Emly, and is in the historical barony of Clanwilliam.

I don't know if this is the intended theme, but here's what Wikipedia said when I typed in the word.

I love the clothes, as usual. I think Ursula is a fashion victim! And the cat painting is so cute that I hope it's not too expensive. I want tons of them! congratulations

Kokonee wrote:
I don't like this trend of more CC items!
But I love the Flapper dress and the saxophone!

i agree with you. also, i like the vintage cat painting...i'm a sucker for black cats!! tee hee.

edit: oh, and the door too. i'm glad they are giving us a new door.