Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Dolls in your house

How do you arrange the dolls in your house? Do you have a specific room for all your dolls or are they all scattered around your house?

I have a really hard time with my dolls. I have a few here and there but when I try to arrange them all in one room, it gets to be a bit much.

Can I see what you've done with your dolls??? Pics please congratulations I'm a visual person

I tried to do a plushies room, and it used to look ace, but now there are so many it just looks messy Sad

I have some scattered around Rosies house, but a lot are now just stashed in my chest

I CAN'T THINK NOW!!! YOUR SIGGY IS....UMMMM.....UMMM....
my brain has turned to mush!

okay, yes yes scattered about the house..yeah yeah...um...me too and um....OMG LISA!!!!!!! i'm gonna have to make a hot guy siggy too now LOL!!!

THIS IS OFFICIALLY NOW THE HOT GUY SIGGY THREAD!!! LOL!!!
look what you've done, i blame this all on you!! LOL!!! Laughing

scattered....but I guess my being scatterbrained has something to do with it. In real life I have a teddy bear room, but they've migrated to the other parts of the house.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
scattered....but I guess my being scatterbrained has something to do with it. In real life I have a teddy bear room, but they've migrated to the other parts of the house.

yeah, in real life i have them scattered too. but in ps life i wish there was some way to organize them better.

also, for those interested, i've started an official gawk at lisa's siggy thread. ba ha ha ha.. go here to talk about here siggy:
http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/t14927-official-thread-to-talk-about-lea75-s-new-hot-siggy#410860

and stay here to talk about cute dolls congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I'll stick with the dolls. I feel weird gushing over someone who's several years younger than me.

LOL!!!! dolls yes, stick to the topic of dolls.. Laughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Yes, but dolls could have a double meaning.

(why in the world am I encouraging this????)

oh tiddly!! i knew you were a scandal too!!! ...the plushie kind of course!!

I'm a scoundrel and proud.

But, I digress. I always had an issue with the plushies because the rooms did get messy.

I did do a Noah's ark room some time back, will find the picture and post it.

oh, that is so cute. i like the two by two.

i'd love to see the noah's ark room if you can find it.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I'll stick with the dolls. I feel weird gushing over someone who's several years younger than me.

David Tenannt is 40 this year, and Ian Somerhalder (in the center) is only 3 years younger than me...as for Rob P, well there is nothing wrong with a toy boy lmao

lea75 wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

David Tenannt is 40 this year, and Ian Somerhalder (in the center) is only 3 years younger than me...as for Rob P, well there is nothing wrong with a toy boy lmao

that's right sista!! preach it!!

He's still younger, mwahahahahaha, maybe not by much. Smile

I'm not going to comment any further. Then you'd have to get the after me. congratulations teehehehe.

Oh yeah, and the picture is posted.

Just a few in my room Smile A fat cat in my desk that on top i have places a small bear.. I also have a reindeer in my bookcase and also a small squirel that it was a gift congratulations (and a small rubber duck in my bag also a gift Smile )

i think so far...other than kasi's ark, we keep our dolls in our chests.

i wish they would make a new room that is in the shape of a dollhouse so i can just put them all in there!!! ohhhh, i like my idea!!! LOL!!

I was making a plushie room but without the abilit to rotate and put items in front or back I gave up.

Now every week I make a room and put all that week plushies in it. No plushies next week.

In PS, I have them all on shelves, so I can't load that room because is so full that my pc gets mad Laughing

In RL, I have a big cow plushie in a relax chair. I cannot use it because of the cow, of course Laughing The rest of my plushies are on the bed, or on the sofa, or on shelves. I have even more in my parent's house >.
Plushies FTW

smorkle wrote:

i wish they would make a new room that is in the shape of a dollhouse so i can just put them all in there!!! ohhhh, i like my idea!!! LOL!!

Oh, but there is! I used the playhouse to put the dolls in...here is an early pic, it is much more crowded now!

Ursula wrote:
In PS, I have them all on shelves, so I can't load that room because is so full that my pc gets mad Laughing

In RL, I have a big cow plushie in a relax chair. I cannot use it because of the cow, of course Laughing The rest of my plushies are on the bed, or on the sofa, or on shelves. I have even more in my parent's house >.
Plushies FTW

yeah, i had mine all on shelves too but it was so hard to load i took them all down.
it's a good thing the cow is comfortable in your chair! LOL!!!

Kokonee wrote:
smorkle wrote:

Oh, but there is! I used the playhouse to put the dolls in...here is an early pic, it is much more crowded now!

that's a good idea too, but i've made my playhouse into something else. i used to keep all my petlings in there but now it's just a party room. does your playhouse take a long time to load now or is it okay since it's a smaller room?

well i'v has doll rooms long time ago when there wasn't soooo many dolls ......now i only have some of my favorite dolls and some that are similar to room where i put them....i love nice rooms and don't like messy with to much items that are not similar and that don't go one with another one congratulations sooooo i have 20 pages of different plushies in my chest congratulations cause i don't have place to put them congratulations

smorkle wrote:

that's a good idea too, but i've made my playhouse into something else. i used to keep all my petlings in there but now it's just a party room. does your playhouse take a long time to load now or is it okay since it's a smaller room?

Well, it loads much quicker than my duckie room! That has Kokonee's duck collection!

dont have them @ spare room use only my favourite dwarfs @ seperate room im in love with them i will post a pic

I have mostly Panda bears (shock shock horror! lol) and they are everwhere, i have a load in my room, one in the lounge and one in the kitchen! lol

I used to have a doll room, but it was so cluttered and took too long to load. Now I just try to rotate them so there are a couple in each room. Not the best solution, but it works for right now.

yeah, it seems like most of us just has a room for the special ones but for the most part they are living in our chests...

@pedj - you have 20 pages of plushies???? OMG!

Lucky Strike wrote:
Just a few in my room Smile A fat cat in my desk that on top i have places a small bear.. I also have a reindeer in my bookcase and also a small squirel that it was a gift congratulations (and a small rubber duck in my bag also a gift Smile )

ok.. i just reallized this is in the ps and not cafe section... Ashamed so (as i answered in RL) my dolls are aaaaaall around the house! pretty much every room has atleast one.. bt usually not all of them are on display.. hehehehe Ashamed