Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Chinese new year week!

I love them!! Especially the pandas...yes its going to be an expensive cc week, but they are worth it

cant wait to hear Gaias reaction to this weeks items lol x

oh did i mention?

OMG!!! THIS IS MY MOST FAVOURITE WEEK EVER!!!!! But i will have to buy the cc items from people Sad i dont have the money to buy cc this week Sad

hehhehehehehe Steph we all know that this is your favorite week.......wish i have CC's to gift you some pandes Sad i know that there is a lot of AMAZING friends who will help you congratulations

pedja u r right gaia will be soooooooo excited!!!!!!wwf bears are amazing but ** omg too high

Please do not add prices of unreleased items...these are only obtained by hacking Sad

Lea75

I want that wig!!!!!! It's amazing congratulations

Too many cc things Sad Every week more and more, and less beautiful non-cc items Sad At least, I can get that gorgeous wig Smile

Gaiamaiden wrote:

oh did i mention?

OMG!!! THIS IS MY MOST FAVOURITE WEEK EVER!!!!! But i will have to buy the cc items from people Sad i dont have the money to buy cc this week Sad

I'll help you, lord knows you are always helping others, time for the tables to turn.

I am trying to decide about the petling, but the other pandas I will probably get. I really love pandas. One day I'm going to get some black and white colored plush and make a panda.

I LOVE all the stuffs! But SO many CC items!

The Chinese Garden items look so much like the Chinese Garden we have here in Portland! Portland has a sister city in China and our garden is designed after theirs. If you are interested in seeing it, Google on "Portland, Oregon Chinese Garden"

The panda stuff are cute, but I would give up the pandas for everything else!

Kokonee wrote:
I LOVE all the stuffs! But SO many CC items!

The Chinese Garden items look so much like the Chinese Garden we have here in Portland! Portland has a sister city in China and our garden is designed after theirs. If you are interested in seeing it, Google on "Portland, Oregon Chinese Garden"

The panda stuff are cute, but I would give up the pandas for everything else!

I was there, it's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

I like the fact that we have had precious chinese new year items, that way we have more items to use, so everyones rooms look different Smile