Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Love is in the air

Valentin poo.. Yay.. I am a poo collector.. I'll collect 99 of them too.

i want many poos too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all items are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!i wll collect gmb teddy bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE IT

Im not a Valentine's day fan but there's a couple of things I like hehe.And the town forest items are awesome!

I've found a summer chair and a summer table, so I think one of the other items won't be in the forest :S I've found the fountain too, the jar and lots of fishes Laughing

i love them all congratulations AMAZING but something isn't clear to me no congratulations There is pretty much OWO items and there isn't any HS items sooo i think that this will be only valentine items this year Sad i am little disapointed if that happent Sad but i am happy cause i will start 2 more projects i want 99 poos and 99 roses in pink basket LOVE IT congratulations

OMG! ANOTHER MAJOR SHOPPING WEEK FOR ME!! Im going to be buying loads of those diamond rings and getting loads of those poos! lol

edit: just realised that the ring is in the boutique, looks like i will be getting just the one lol

I love the stuff, but I'm going broke with nothing left to trade. (Someone close to me just started playing, so they're getting a ton of stuff from Tiddly Winks). Will have to pinch pennies but will do so after Valentine's Day.

I just :faint: Love the new items in the forest: I am now digging and am back in PS.

ayathon wrote:
Valentin poo.. Yay.. I am a poo collector.. I'll collect 99 of them too.

esperia wrote:
i want many poos too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all items are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!i wll collect gmb teddy bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE IT

Gaiamaiden wrote:
OMG! ANOTHER MAJOR SHOPPING WEEK FOR ME!! Im going to be buying loads of those diamond rings and getting loads of those poos! lol

edit: just realised that the ring is in the boutique, looks like i will be getting just the one lol

we all poo!!! LOL!!

earon09 wrote:
ummm.. how to get the poo?

just have ur pet dirty and health 50 or higher

Let your pet get dirty, and keep them fed. Then they will poo. Smile

I have found that feeding a pet broccoli does wonders in the poo department. Laughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:
raizuh wrote:
How do I get a Valentine poo?

hellos10.png

Sorry, just got back from a long break from the forum. I updated it now.