Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Indiana Bones .... Raiders of the lost bark

well i am not impresed but i like few items congratulations anyway i am disapointed cause this are all Valentine stuff for this year Sad i like them but i'm was expecting something more Sad

It will be interesting to see how many yellow coins the jungle jeep will be before it goes back to being CC's. I bet its a lot Sad

I think alot of people were expecting more Valentines Day items Sad they had 4 weeks of halloween stuff so they could have had 2 weeks of valentines at least.

I was a little suprised too! I mean Valentines day is on Monday, so they could of had a little something extra bought out on the day Sad

For male pets, it's spot on. I like some of the stuff, but not all. I like Valentine's day, but I guess not all people are into it.

I'm not too bothered about some of the items but it's still quite a good theme, it's something new and different (and now we'll have items for our Tent extra room which is good so congratulations )

CharlotteLouise wrote:
I'm not too bothered about some of the items but it's still quite a good theme, it's something new and different (and now we'll have items for our Tent extra room which is good so congratulations )

Agreed and AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!

hee hee..i like the voo doo doll and the camping stuff...
makes me regret not getting that tent or tee pee awhile back. ah wells for me.

still lots of stuff to get.

Lucky Strike wrote:
you don't even have a tepee???

OMG!!! You silly silly thing you!!!

When I first looked through this, I thought, "What?! Most of it is CC's!" But then I looked again and realized that I can live without those items!

And that fish is really, really, weird! Kokonee has caught one already.