Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Old MacDonald had a farm

i like them congratulationscongratulationscongratulations but well i think we could have something new congratulations this is just tooo much countryside themes congratulations but anyway i think there is some pretty CUTE items congratulations

This will definitely not be my week. I am not fond of a lot of these things. Farms and such are not my thing, even though I spent some of my formidable years on a farm...I was just never into it.

Maybe I just got burnt out with watching Hee Haw on TV as a kid...who knows. I guess it will be good for me, since I can now save coins for a rainy day.

Kokonee is happy that there is a "Farm Duck"! and I really love that Gnome plushie! The new fruit bushes/trees look nice.

Other than that...too many CC's and who cares?

I think the cow and the trees are way too bubbly. I kind of hate the items this week even though I like farms. Sad

I like the food, I guess. I hope the juice stand wont be expensive. Let me know who has it. Maybe I can get some juice over at your place!

congratulations

The fact that the berry bushes are ccs really irks me. Ugh.

But, it would seem that the Hubby is into this theme. He's singing, Old McDonald had a farm, e-i-e-i-o. I guess we got a winner for him. congratulations

I got the same feeling for the trees.. Sad It was my favourite item this week! But i'll survive.. I will try to find some fruits from it atleast from people that have it congratulations

I wanted to send Xavier a blueberry tree since my husband just loves blueberries, but now there's a one in five chance of him getting it and I am not keen on buying something and sending it only to find out that it is not what I intended. Sad

That's very true! I have no such problem as i like them all but this is luck.. Remember pedj@?? He got 5(!!!!!!!!!) mummies and nothing else! It was insane!!!