Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

News from Gaiamaiden

Had a text message from Gaia this morning...she was admitted to hospital yesterday with early stages pre-eclampsia. This is where you have high blood pressure and protein in the urine.

She is ok , and baby Molly is fine...they are just keeping an eye on them both and trying to bring her blood pressure down a bit...hopefully the medication will sort this out and she will be able to go home tomorrow.

I'm happy she's ok!!!!!!!!! If you talk to her again can you give her my best wishes????? I hope everything's fine and she gets back home in nooooo time!!!!

I'm going to text her later, when visiting hours are over and I know she will be bored lol. I'll pass on your wishes Smile

Awwww bless her, I'm glad to hear they're both ok though! Can you send her my best wishes and a big hug? : ) The high blood pressure has possibly been caused by all her worrying for her husband bless her! I hope she gets to go home soon though x

Hope she will be at home soon, I remember I was in same situation, obstretitian made me go on a spetial diet and rest
hugs to her

I hope you get home soon Steph!...so you can eat some real food!!
*HUGZ*