Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

HIYA EVERYONE! Guess who is back?!

Hiya everyone congratulations
Im back home now!! My blood pressure is more under control now so the doctors said I was fine to come home, but Ive got to go back to hospital every week to have it monitored. Also, I was told that I dont have pre-eclampsia after all, Ive got Gestational hypertension or pregnancy-induced hypertension, which could lead to pre-ecampsia, but Im on medication now to keep it down. Also I might get to see Molly earlier that I thought as they might decide to induce me two weeks time, but that depends on what the doctors say during my visit next week congratulations
thanks for your lovely messages, you wont believe how bored I was lol xxxxx

Yay!! Welcome home!!! I'm glad things turned out well and they were able to release you! Now you can get some real food in ya today!! hee hee

It feels weird being home even though ive only been gone for 2 days lol
Im just glad i will be able to sleep through the night, I had to get up every 4 hours to have my blood pressure done which wasnt fun lol.
But it was wonderful seeing all the newborn babies everywhere lol it is making me really excited about seeing Molly congratulations x

IT's good to see you back! And so glad that you're doing better. Being monitored is a small price to pay for being home again.

thanks everyone, i had to go back into hospital this morning, i was having the shakes and I felt sick but im okay, they have reduced my medication so i should feel a bit better now Smile

That's good..

Docs always give a specific dose and ususally it will change.. Like you did Smile Not all people can stand the same dose and contrar not all people can be affected properly by a dose...

I'm just glad you're ok congratulations