Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chay

meet my 1 month old son wearing his baby rompers

hello..hello!!! how's everyone? i missed everyone here in this forum too much. Every time im thinking of logging in here my baby would cry and i need to carry him or often times my 2 little girls would mess around the house and would end up keeping me busy the whole day. Sad

anyway, 2 weeks ago i got a parcel from UK...and guess what??? its coming from MUMMY AUDREY CLARKE (aka KASIJAB) ... I love it! she sent my lil boy a baby rompers and a accessories for my 2 little girls (my girls love it too much) its very cute

time is running soo fast as my lil boy is now 1 month...heres some of the pics hope you like it

my little girls poses with their fashion accessories (bracelets and their rings) but the pic is soo small and its not visible to see,hihihih...

AGAIN...THANKS MUMMY AUDREY!!! YOU ARE GREAT AND SO SWEET, THANKS FOR REMEMBERING MY KIDS AS ALWAYS! GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Aww cute clothes, so nice of Audrey =D!! Your kids are beautiful,hun
I see your girls like Hello Kitty too hehe

How adorable!!!!!!! You have the cutest girls in the world and I'm sure they will love their little brother a lot! congratulations

Audrey is so nice ^____^

Amazing! Baby & girls are beau-ti-ful!!!!! congratz Chay, you have an adorable family, baby pics reminds me of my own kids, I would like so much to hug your baby, babies smells so delicious
Audrey has good taste choosing clothes & accesories =)

So happy to see the photos ....I love the one of him in the tigger suit !! Enjoy him while you can ...they grow up so fast xx

Awwww! So cute! Those jumpers are totally cute...but the pics of your children are even cuter!

So adorable... when are you going to visit your family here in Philippines, I am thinking of giving something for your little angel when you visits here.. SmileSmileSmile

aww those are such a cute kids ... May God Bless for You ... xxxx sooooo adorable xxxxx