Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

•*´¨`*•.¸♥♥.¸¸.ღ BIG Contest ღ.¸¸.♥♥¸.•*´¨`*•

earon09 wrote:
hi Amina! you're my lucky winner to have a free Giant Royal Teddy but i don't see a f/b link on your account so... can you send me one?

Yayyy!!! I just caught 2 fishes and always my baits went missing. Thank you so much
But like, how I won it ?

My link is: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=656727601

Thank you.

P.S: I'll PM you.

@ Amina f/r sent! you won the teddy because you're the next person to post after me(see post#846)

@Gabs congrats! you're the winner for prize for post #850

earon09 wrote:
@ Amina f/r sent! you won the teddy because you're the next person to post after me(see post#846)

@Gabs congrats! you're the winner for prize for post #850

yay! thanks so much *huggy* i got two teddies one day hehe..last moment..i was v unfortunate wid d baits..

And GAbs,

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I've been away for sooo long. School has REALLY been killing me. x.x I have AP exams currently and those aren't helping at all. Stressed.

Tsukiko wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm sorry I've been away for sooo long. School has REALLY been killing me. x.x I have AP exams currently and those aren't helping at all. Stressed.

aWw!!!! It's all casual, hun. It happens to all of us. Like when I used to have my boards, I used to begin singing minutes before the exam took place and it quite helped. all the best...you'll do well.

Well my exams are finally over!!! I honestly think I failed all of them, but I can't do anything to change that now. lol XD Thanks for the comfort Amina. congratulations

Note* Please don't just post numbers. Smile

Tsukiko wrote:
Well my exams are finally over!!! I honestly think I failed all of them, but I can't do anything to change that now. lol XD Thanks for the comfort Amina. congratulations

Note* Please don't just post numbers. Smile

aWw! Don't say like that. you will surely pass if God wills. Even It takes time for me to focus on studies, I just don't know why.Sad

Guest Guest
UGH I HAVE FINALS TOO and i hate physics with a passion.. i hope i can pass it.. i have a 64% :/

@Amina: Hopefully He does, but... *sigh*
@Riuna: Ugh. Now that you mention it, I have my finals around the corner as well. I have a lot Cs :/ Hopefully no Ds, even though my Cs are low... :/ On the other hand, there could be a sudden miracle and I have As and Bs. (More As preferably )
@Charlotte: Thanks. XD Just can't wait 'til summer vacation.

Well on a random note, todays my bday. XD

Well it's my first time posting here hi to everyone Smile

867 hope im correct about the number

Mikoto089 wrote:
Well it's my first time posting here hi to everyone Smile

867 hope im correct about the number

hun you must have 20 posts to participate

Hello congratulations Wow. It seems everyones been busy this week. (Well I'm not one to talk since I've been busy for the past... what month or two? lol)

Thanks congratulations I'm glad to be a bit less busy. lol congratulations It seems I have more to do later, but I'll just save it... for later! LOL

is it closed ???why dont people post here???
hi evryon