Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

•*´¨`*•.¸♥♥.¸¸.ღ BIG Contest ღ.¸¸.♥♥¸.•*´¨`*•

Wow, Marina is our first lucky chatter,, Smile congrats sweetie...

ahahahah congratulations congrats congratulations your prize will be sent soon congratulationsSmile yaaaaaaaaay we have first winner congratulations now we are going to next congratulations next stage is post 100 sooo hurry up and chat

Your welcome Charl congratulations i'm soo glad you all like it congratulations this is soo fun to see how everyone enjoy it congratulations and it is very simple and you can spend some time on chating when you are bored congratulations this makes me to want to add more prizes congratulations sooo when we come to post 1000 i will update prizes congratulations i already have bought some CC prizes yesterday soo i'm planing big prizes for next round already

Guest Guest
This is such a fun idea for a simple competition!
And I'm so happy that I won your candy competition - thanks for making PSFC a fun place to hang out Pedja!

yay, nancy you were so lucky too... I am wondering what could be the yummy cake hidden on that cute pink box... ^^

Gabs, I think you needed to take a nap... congratulationscongratulationscongratulations
lack of sleep is not good for the health.. Smile

ohhh... I hope you can finished your project sooner so that you can have a rest.. congratulationscongratulations

Congratulations! Hehe sorry if its a bit late but i guess its the thought that counts ^_^

Hello all congratulationsSmile das anybody here want to chat congratulations LOL congratulations Nayomy you have made mistake with numbers Dixy will eat you now
LOL congratulationsLaughing

hiya Gabs congratulations welcome back congratulations i'm supper congratulations i'm sooo happy today cause finally we don't have snow anymore and there is fw flowers in my garden YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY spring is here congratulations love it congratulationsSmile how are you ??

Spring hasnt began here, its a little bit hot, but not as always, I think probably this wheather is similar to Dominican Republic

Guest Guest

Spring?! I won't see that for another month at least! We still have snow on the ground and they are predicting more this week. But eh, I live in Canada, so I expect it!

Ohh didn't know Gabs that you are from Dominican Republic congratulations guess what congratulationscongratulationscongratulations I'm going now to update PRIZE LIST congratulations with more CC items and more AMAZING rares and NIS items congratulationscongratulations hope you will be more chatty when i update prizes

This sounds like a fun comp! I am now officially joining! lol congratulations

hii everyone congratulations well sorry but like Gabs has said this isn't a cunting competition congratulationscongratulations soo pleas don't come here only to post a number congratulations if you wanna win something pleas chat here congratulations and if i see someone who is just posting numbers here i'm sorry but i will ban him/her from this competition congratulationscongratulations ahahajhahahahhahah LOL

Gabs Giggles wrote:
I think they do it absentmindedly =P. We are geting close to 100

yeaaah congratulations i can't wait to see who is next winner congratulations Did you saw new items congratulations

It is an interesting new idea, this competition is fun! yet im not sure i can join since im not an active member i think... i cant check it, i dont know where! have fun anyway ! 86

xZinax wrote:
It is an interesting new idea, this competition is fun! yet im not sure i can join since im not an active member i think... i cant check it, i dont know where! have fun anyway ! 86

hehehhe thank you congratulations well i have checked at your profile and you have more than 0.1 post per day and this makes you as active memeber congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
Gabs Giggles wrote:
I think they do it absentmindedly =P. We are geting close to 100

yeaaah congratulations i can't wait to see who is next winner congratulations Did you saw new items congratulations

Yeaah I love them!! But they forgot to show the outcome of the tree seed =P

yes congratulations and also i have seen some items on italian blog that are not on official blog like new room and 3 bundles and new hideeni items

yes it is congratulations i like it very much congratulationsSmile

i just want to share something congratulationsSmile this is my new fan art inspirated by movie Black Swan congratulations hope you like it congratulations

hehhhe i'm soo glad you like it congratulations well i have drawing tablet congratulations and i everything drawn in the photoshop congratulations it was pretty fast drawing it took me maybe 30-45 minutes to do that congratulations

You're picture is amazing! I wish I could do that! XD lol