Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Just got some fantastic news.

Good morning.

I just received an email from a musician friend of mine. For the past two weeks or so, I have been helping him with the lyrics to a song he wrote, and this song was just accepted to go on a country music sampler CD that will be released in June. This is really great news and I am really excited for my friend. He said that I will get co-writer credit on the lyrics, although that is not expected. I am really excited for him, but the song is really quite good, so this is really good (and exciting) news.

Just thought I'd share.

wow!! thats amazing hun! such an achievement, to have your name credited on something like that. I would really love to hear it too congratulations

Here's the latest, I just got the affirmation from GEMA (German musicians union). I got co-lyric writer credit! I almost fainted when I saw it. This has put me over the top. I'm sooo happy.

I am really excited about it. When the CD comes out, I'll be sure to update you on it. I hope that it will bring a lot more people to his music. The deal is, it is hard to get one's break into this business, and so I am really happy to get my foot in the door through lyric writing.

That's wonderful! And could be a break to get your foot in the door, too. I hope I'm able to hear it when it comes out!