Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elfinshadow

This week makes me sad..

And that's not just because some of the best items are for cash, lol, but because my pet is still single, with no likely chance of ever finding someone! Is it silly to feel sad that your pet is single? Lol.

A year ago, Tiddly Winks was searching, and then she found Kasi. So, maybe you should put out the feelers and see if you can find a good match for Sal. Start by listing some of the hobbies your pet has, and then let the other pets react. Smile

Good luck. Smile

Tiddly Winks wrote:
A year ago, Tiddly Winks was searching, and then she found Kasi. So, maybe you should put out the feelers and see if you can find a good match for Sal. Start by listing some of the hobbies your pet has, and then let the other pets react. Smile

Good luck. Smile

Haha...that's the problem, I don't know how to put out the ''feelers''. Thanks, though! Smile You're right, I might find someone for her, lol...but that reminds me...how should I change my pet's name to Choke? I've done it like about a million times but it still remains Sal! xD

Thanks Smile I need the luck!

Lucky Strike wrote:
Why is it so important for pets to find dates?..

Is your pet single?

Well, it isn't...really. Just this week's theme made me feel it was!
She has nobody to Hahahah...

@ Tiddly Winks: Is it still saying Sal? I hope not! I changed it a long time ago!!!!!! I was even thinking of changing my pet's gender, and naming it Arcade, lol. Guess we're not close, anymore! :S

Haha Lucky strike your pet is married! I feel your pain ColdSamurai1989. When I first looked at this week I was like sigh, My pet is single and If my pet wears the bride costume she won't ave a groom.

Sasha is single and happy that way. She has so many friends - guys and gals. And just isn't at all ready to give up her independance.

BabyPeach wrote:
Haha Lucky strike your pet is married! I feel your pain ColdSamurai1989. When I first looked at this week I was like sigh, My pet is single and If my pet wears the bride costume she won't ave a groom.

Hey! Why you're laughing????

SashaGirl wrote:
Sasha is single and happy that way. She has so many friends - guys and gals. And just isn't at all ready to give up her independance.

LaughingLaughingLaughing that's soooo true!!!!!! I'm really happy for you congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
nope my pet is not single congratulations

but even if it was.. at some point everyone will find somebody congratulations

Aha! See? Your pet isn't single, so you cannot relate to us Sad

Where I live...finding somebody is close to impossible!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
It still says Sal. Smile

Heeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!

MAAAAAN!! Why? I killed off Sal! It was a copied name, anyway Sad Boo-hoooo

SashaGirl wrote:

Lucky you!! xD I'm not ready to give up my independence But my pet is all but desperate for something to happen! :p haha Smile

BabyPeach wrote:

I know right! Sad
Lol, but the effects have slightly worn off! Phew!

ColdSamurai1989 wrote:
SashaGirl wrote:

Lucky you!! xD I'm not ready to give up my independence But my pet is all but desperate for something to happen! :p haha Smile

Sasha figures that if she stays single, she won't have to cook for anyone. Smile She can be lazy for the day if she wants, or can go visit whenever she wants.

I thought Sasha and Bobby were an item!

And if your pets should find true love and want to tie the knot... Chaplain Kokonee does weddings in her Chapel! Really! She has done a couple already!

SashaGirl wrote:
ColdSamurai1989 wrote:
SashaGirl wrote:

Sasha figures that if she stays single, she won't have to cook for anyone. Smile She can be lazy for the day if she wants, or can go visit whenever she wants.

That's true! Smile
But...
I know some people who don't cook, go out/ visit others whenever they want, and be lazy all day long even after marriage! :O

ColdSamurai1989 wrote:

That's true! Smile
But...
I know some people who don't cook, go out/ visit others whenever they want, and be lazy all day long even after marriage! :O

Shhh you're not supposed to tell. It's a trade secret. Not really. Actually, I spent all yesterday afternoon cleaning all the pollen off the balcony...I would love to have a life like Xavier (my husband's pet). All he does is go fishing, digs for treasure, mooches foods from friend's nanny bot, and HOSTS PARTIES...many of which he falls asleep at.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
ColdSamurai1989 wrote:

That's true! Smile
But...

Shhh you're not supposed to tell. It's a trade secret. Not really. Actually, I spent all yesterday afternoon cleaning all the pollen off the balcony...I would love to have a life like Xavier (my husband's pet). All he does is go fishing, digs for treasure, mooches foods from friend's nanny bot, and HOSTS PARTIES...many of which he falls asleep at.

Hahaha...ooops! This really made me laugh! xD Hey Yvette, if you don't mind me asking...do you write? I mean like as an author, stories or so? Smile

Oh I just saw your profile!
You do like to write! XD
I thought you might Smile You reminded me of one friend of mine from school.

Yvette, what you say of Xavier is so true! And he is usually the only male at his parties! He is such a flirt! Now, I am wondering if he is really asleep in your picture of if he is just pretending and trying to look up the ladies dresses?

Kokonee wrote:
Yvette, what you say of Xavier is so true! And he is usually the only male at his parties! He is such a flirt! Now, I am wondering if he is really asleep in your picture of if he is just pretending and trying to look up the ladies dresses?

oh my!!! this thread has taken a scandalous turn!!!

ColdSamurai1989 wrote:
And that's not just because some of the best items are for cash, lol, but because my pet is still single, with no likely chance of ever finding someone! Is it silly to feel sad that your pet is single? Lol.

you can always think about starting a "looking for love" thread... congratulations you never know...there are many fish in this ocean!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Kokonee wrote:
I thought Sasha and Bobby were an item!

And if your pets should find true love and want to tie the knot... Chaplain Kokonee does weddings in her Chapel! Really! She has done a couple already!

Sasha and Bobby would be an item if she ever had to choose. However, they are just very close friends, made closer because Bob and Suzanne are an item. She does have another friend who would like to become romantically involved, and it's been a challenge to not hurt his feelings.

That's great that Chaplain Kokonee has done weddings! What fun! And I'm sure that she does a beautiful job of it!

Wow...can I see any of your lyrics, Yvette???????????? Pretty please?

@ Jeanie...We're to shy and awkward to begin a looking for love thread!!!!!!! :o Hehe

One of my songs is actually recorded on this forum somewhere. I will have to look a bit to find it. Smile

And I beg to differ, Xavier would never look up a woman's dress. He's a flirt but he's not that bad.