Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

In and out, mostly out.

This is just to let all of you know that starting tomorrow, I am going to be welcoming guests here (one of which is Kokonee) and will probably not be on the forum as much as I would like. I hope that you have a lovely two weeks and when things get back to the usual hum-drum on the 30th, then I will back here stirring up my usual trouble.

I will try and stop in when I can to keep you posted on how things are going or posting pictures. I hope that you have a lovely two weeks.

And don't believe that all we are going to be doing is sitting in Tiddly Winks' living room with our lap tops ... well, we will probably be doing that too!

shhhh, you're supposed to tell them that we're going to be wonderful hosts and have a list three miles long of places to go and things to see. congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
shhhh, you're supposed to tell them that we're going to be wonderful hosts and have a list three miles long of places to go and things to see. congratulations

Oh yes! And go to the Chocolate Factory in Cologne!
Anastasia, come on North and visit too!

Currently sitting in Seattle airport...one flight down...two more to go...
(we used our miles, so we had to take what we got)

Stas made it to Germany, we are sitting here with four computers going. Smile Oh what a life. Hehehe.

Of course, my hubby and I are not quite awake...we don't know which time zone we are in!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Stas made it to Germany, we are sitting here with four computers going. Smile Oh what a life. Hehehe.

LOL!! classic addict behavior!!

Kokonee wrote:
Of course, my hubby and I are not quite awake...we don't know which time zone we are in!

i hope you all have a wonderful time!!!!

Nice pic ^^. I zoomed the pic to try to read the sign but only understood historic, what is that place? Is the first time for Stasia being in Germany?

It is "Historic Hassloch", an older neighborhood of Russelsheim.
And yes, it is my first time! Smile My hubby and I are having a blast! We are getting very spoiled by Yvette and Sven's hospitality.

We have been having a great time! Thought you all would enjoy this picture of Yvette, but I won't tell you what she was laughing about!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Woooo hoo, it's the poo face.

And she almost did!

Just to let you know, Kokonee made it home safely and we will probably be picking some photos to post in the coming days. Something more than just my wild hair day.

What a wonderful thing that you were all able to spend so much time together! And I do love that wild hair day picture - it's great!

Laughing

Thought you would all like to see some of Yvette's Teddy bear collection! This is only about a third of them!

00210.jpg