Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elgee

Toyota AE86 Corolla

RayZ first handed me his all white AE86 body to be customized into one like the Fujiwara Tofu delivery car in the Initial D anime. So I did, and this was my first attempt.

Then cham wanted one too, and this time he shipped me a full car to work on. He pointed out little bits of mistakes here and there. So I tried fixing it and this time O got to detail the interior and repaint the wheels too. Smile This is my second try at the Fujiwara AE86, hope you like it cham!

Enjoy the pics. albino

bro.. nice AE86! however, there is a slight mistake.. the signal lights are supposed to be just below the headlights.. the one you painted orange is the fog lamps.. =] the fog lamps are yellow.. Very Happy

sanlino90 wrote:
bro.. nice AE86! however, there is a slight mistake.. the signal lights are supposed to be just below the headlights.. the one you painted orange is the fog lamps.. =] the fog lamps are yellow.. Very Happy

good observation, but i dont have yellow paint thats why i painted the fog lamps orange. Very Happy and the indicator lights below the headlamps' orange are barely visible so i didnt paint it. still, like i said, good eyes mate! Smile

owh..my..my..this is too nice..

elgee..what paint u used for customizing? tamiya?
btw, did u used air brush kit?

ejat wrote:
owh..my..my..this is too nice..

elgee..what paint u used for customizing? tamiya?
btw, did u used air brush kit?

thanks for the appreciation bro ejat. cheers

i use normal industrial spray can paint from hardware shops for the black and white, and tamiya acryllic paints for the lights and indicators. i dont have the money for airbrush, so i dont use it. Smile

paskal wrote:
w00t real nice mod u got there bro Very Happy
AE86 rocks Razz

thanks for the compliment! yeah the AE86 is now so famous cos of the Initial D franchise.

danny90 wrote:
nice elgee, i hope can send my car to gee garage Sad

now elgee is busy with our HWCM Club Cars but you can send them when he is already free! =]

sanlino90 wrote:
danny90 wrote:

now elgee is busy with our HWCM Club Cars but you can send them when he is already free! =]

i also busy study

sanlino90 wrote:
danny90 wrote:

haha sanlino can be my correspondent rabbit

thanks for the interest, i wish i can fulfill all of your requests. Sad

i have photoshopped some pics from cham's blog, thanks cham! Smile

sanlino90 wrote:
ehh? nice! motion blurred.. =]

yup, a bit of gradient mapping to bring out the colours. as for the smoke, some brushes and filters. rabbit

how you take the car apart? Sifu, teach me