Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
solid snake

My loose cars display

the black 70 chevelle on ur display do u hv extra carded one?

where do u buy the casing? n where is daiso

bro s.snake.. never saw those display case at Daiso? Daiso is a japanese store selling everything for RM5.. =] i think it's the only store in Malaysia now which is here in 1Borneo, KK but i heard they are gonna open somewhere in KL soon.. =]

Yes, it's Daiso. I just check on this Sunday (while I was going to watch Ong Bak 2). It was sold out. It actually still got quite a lot the last time I go there. Wait for them to restock then grab them. Only RM5. Damn worth it.

i see.. later don't forget to inform me if you happen to visit.. leave some for me! =]

SanLino wrote:
bro s.snake.. never saw those display case at Daiso? Daiso is a japanese store selling everything for RM5.. =] i think it's the only store in Malaysia now which is here in 1Borneo, KK but i heard they are gonna open somewhere in KL soon.. =]

Daiso has already opened at The Curve. I was there last weekend but didn't see that display.

I have to say that the S'pore Daiso has much more variety of goods and better quality stuff. Slightly cheaper too at SGD2 per item.

SanLino wrote:
i see.. later don't forget to inform me if you happen to visit.. leave some for me! =]

No problem bro... I'll let you know if they restock. But I only go there once a week. Those display set is suitable for Hot Wheels... I only grab 2. There were like 20 but now all sold out. ShockedShockedShocked Good business.

its because the display case also suitable for those SD Gundam or other miniature toys... i think not only 1/64 scales diecast colectors searching for those... Mad

was looking for this display cases due to my laziness to clean off the dust on the car's body...
hehe bounce