Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kukubeh

kukubeh trade - 04/03/2009

mr postman knock on my door today and deliver to me this:

it's the carbonator that i have been long looking for and some other excellent staff! yay! cheers

and surprise surprise affraid , the sender give me this also! double yay! cheerscheers

thanks to this very kind person that i can close the carbonator chapter in my book now.

so who is this kind person? he is non other than our sifu of breakfast, lunch and dinner haul, aka py!

thanks a lot bro!

mr postman always kind with your..
same goes to the sender...
nice bro...

hmmmmm.... carbonator, who have extra,i willing to trade with!Or sell it to me also can!Cry for this carbonator. Sad

my Carbonator was given as a X'mas gift.. totally wasn't able to find it here around my area.. truly rare piece! thx to retrocruise for mine.. =]

you're welcome....sanlino i always feel that you are staying ere in KL not in sabah...everyday in the thread so faithful...

hehehee.. this is my 2nd home since i can't gather with you guys.. yet.. =]

retrocruise wrote:
...looking to seein you in the gathering sooooooon....soli coolman tumpang sekejap

That is ok for me.....in fact,this is not my threat, ha ha ha!

retrocruise wrote:
...looking to seein you in the gathering sooooooon....soli coolman tumpang sekejap

hopefully in the near future.. =]

cooolman wrote:
hmmmmm.... carbonator, who have extra,i willing to trade with!Or sell it to me also can!Cry for this carbonator. Sad

i tot it was a lot in last time wave this carbonator

kukubeh wrote:
mr postman knock on my door today and deliver to me this:

it's the carbonator that i have been long looking for and some other excellent staff! yay! cheers

and surprise surprise affraid , the sender give me this also! double yay! cheerscheers

thanks to this very kind person that i can close the carbonator chapter in my book now.

so who is this kind person? he is non other than our sifu of breakfast, lunch and dinner haul, aka py!

thanks a lot bro!

hi kuku,

pls dont 4 get to bring your cabanator next time when we yam cha. so we can open Coca-cola bottle lol!