Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hotroder

TRANSFORMER PROMOTION AT PETRONAS

This is the latest update for all Transformer fans ! Petronas in association with Hasbro will run Transformer promotion starting from month of June. The program is quite similiar with Shell- Ferrari promtion. For every RM 30 of petrol ,you are entitle to buy each figure at RM 15.90 only ( This incluse Optimus Prime, Megatron, Starstream and others. Transformer caps and T-shirt only at RM 9.90 (few design available).
So for those who miss the Transformer Promtion at TRU this is good news indeed. cheers

I must agree with net's pessimism....but here is hoping its the good stuff....haha

The cheapest TF toys off the rack is RM19.90. The second best you can find if mostly RM40 more or less. Then there is the RM60-wayy to RM2xx. I highly doubt Petronas is going to push the RM40 ones, as the RM19.90 is not selling as well as the bigger ones. Whats more RM30 buck fuel... whats the returns for Petronas if they subsidise high priced toys?

the transformer cap i got last time from TRU the quanlity is not bad. if the have the same quality with RM9.90 only i'll definetely give it a go.

got a poster bout the promotion

but don't expect it to be a hit like those shell ferraries

but the tshirt and cap not bad for those prices.... the robots do look sucky yucky Smile

pydrumerboy wrote:
but the tshirt and cap not bad for those prices.... the robots do look sucky yucky Smile

yup, u r rite.... so i manage to buy tat t-shirt. cap wit decepticon logo i buy oready today. quality very good. but the t-shirt so so oni, jz like print & paste... but stil manage to get the black color wit logo

The toys are sucky!!! It doesn't sell well even on normal retail stores. So this is one way to push them.

Well they can push, But i'm not buyin...hehe, just got 2 tshirts today, autobot for me and decepticon for wife,,,,kekeke

Quote :
Well they can push, But i'm not buyin...hehe, just got 2 tshirts today, autobot for me and decepticon for wife,,,,kekeke

So both of u squabble often? hahaha. no la joking only.

i saw the ad just now on TV.. xD

actually for lvl 1 transformation not bad laa.. the arms & legs are separate not together like most of this size.. is it 1:64 scale? i don't agree with the price though.. something small like this for RM15.90? i rather buy the tee or a TH from someone.. xD

Planning to buy the tee later on today...
still having second thoughts...
hmm
ill pass on those robots for sure...

Think those Hasbro TF figures are the same as those been hanging for AGES on 7-11s all across the country...right? I'll buy the cap tho Smile...