Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elgee

The Price of a Treasure Hunt

How much are you willing to pay for a latest treasure hunt?

How about a $uper hunt, with spectraflame paint and RR?

Ok, how about a treasure hunt claimed to have only 80 pcs in existance?

Think that the Mexican seller's hunts on eBay are expensive? This eclipses it, by a whole kilometer.

Click here to find out how much this hunt is being auctioned off on the bay.

yup that's a lot

ntw does it really exists in only 80 units

As far as i know 5 spoke variant pit cruiser is indeed harder to find but can't comment on that "1 in 80" claim lol, for '06 hunts there's also black base for asphalt assault and extremely rare black interior custom caddy (yeah ok you got one hehe, show us carded one then ur a playa!)

As for production number for example t-hunts mattel used to disclose the production number (10k in 95, 25k for next 2 years) and they stopped revealing it ever since, did that on purpose basically another tactic to play with us and letting the 'secondary market' flourish, you know it's rare though it might not be that rare hehe, what should i do with this, you get the idea. You can get the hint of t-hunts production from hwc though. Btw so when it comes to numbers claimed in ebay do take them with pinch of salt, some might be true but some are pure b.s like some claimed their f.e 001 batmobile in zamac are out of 100 or something Wink

For someone who paid big money for one car, I can't really comment on the prices paid.

But I think it's all in the eye of the beholder. But unfortunatly, it's always people that don't know about diecast how will pay those prices.

People like us, who visit forums and discuss about it, know what is the real value.

Honestly, the price paid for my zed36 is worth every penny of it!! LOL

have a money...can take all Thunt+Thunt$....

200 dollas aussie money? High end market stuff. For that amount convert to our money, can fuel each asic cars for the whole year.

netmatrix wrote:
200 dollas aussie money? High end market stuff. For that amount convert to our money, can fuel each asic cars for the whole year.

bro, its USD $200++ la.. if in Aussie dollars, it should be 250++, i think.. paying so much for a small cars, only the owner know the feeling, SmileSmile

Fulamak!! USD$200++ for a small tiny toys bike?!
For me i will just forget about it. Gila betul!

undercoverbrother wrote:
As far as i know 5 spoke variant pit cruiser is indeed harder to find but can't comment on that "1 in 80" claim lol, for '06 hunts there's also black base for asphalt assault and extremely rare black interior custom caddy (yeah ok you got one hehe, show us carded one then ur a playa!)

I agree with (undercoverBrother)..I doubt the 5 spoke pit bike is 1 of 80 then it would hardly ever \
be on e-bay...
Black base Asphult was made to find the HWC/RLC Treasure Hunt sets
Black Interior Caddy I have no idea But was very rare find
there are 2008 300c with no cut out logo made for master sets

I could not enjoy a car if I paid $200++ for it

to each their own Buy how and what you like..enjoy the hobby

cooolman wrote:
Fulamak!! USD$200++ for a small tiny toys bike?!
For me i will just forget about it. Gila betul!

Ya, i also will forget about it.