Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jhc7598

[HWCM 2nd Group] : HW Original McD Mercy Breaker

Hi all.. Looks like this time got many pro jump into this 2nd group build..
Feel very newbie, and very shy la to show mine..
But duty calls, and i think i gonna post it here.. Smile

As u guys can see, there are 2 mercy breaker been used in this custom group..
1st is bro danielh which is very very awesome..
2nd is mine, which i hope dun compare with his excellent n outrageous work.. Coz i'm still newbie n learnin'..

My mercy breaker is come from mcD, which i got from HotWheels Swapmeet last time...
and done this on 2 days... and its done!!..

My camera is undergoing surgery, so had to use only cam-phone.. Sorry for Blurry pics..

110.jpg
Sideways..

210.jpg
front

310.jpg

Actually this cars come up with a special effect which is got light effect inside them. Inside this car got LED, but unfortunately this LED already burned and although i replace the LED with mine, its not bright at all.. Will get the hi-end LED when back to JB and re-install it inside this baby..

Thats all for now..
Any comments n critics are welcome and i'm still learning, please teach me where i done wrong..
Thanks for looking...
Adios.. cheerscheers

nice one!...ur metallic paint makes it looks like a $UPER!!...

wow... cunnye... clean work there... real rider wheel some more... nice work there...

@rgsukan : thanks.. glad that u like it.. Smile
@rikmun.. thanks.. yeah, after it finished, then i realized that metallic looks like $uper..
@eight : thanks boss for ur appreciation..
@kukubeh :thanks dude.. yup, its redline RR, thanks for the wheels $uper 16 angels, SmileSmile

whoa...
nice custom~
maybe u can change the LED inside to green maybe
sure will look nice~
and that paintjob is superbly done...
cheers

hey bro jhc, like your mercy colour and the choice of wheels matched the colour!!!! Very HappyVery Happy Very cooooll!!!!!!!! Infact it is nicely done in short of time. Well done bro! Hope that this mercy siblings will photograph taken together in near future! Cheers!!

@zint3k : thanks.. btw i already replaced the LED but the LED is a typical one, not hi-power one.. not very bright and cant really see the light.. will grab a hi-power one when be in JB next month..
@danielh : thanks.. glad that u like it.. i had to sacrifice my $uper for the wheels, but i think it's worth.. maybe next time will take pics side by side with ur mercy.. Smile
@xeifu : thanks bro.. glad that u like it.. Smile
@raymond : thanks.. that spoiler comes from honda civic SI.. Smile

thanks bro dano..actually i'm thinking of doing another car, but in this time i'll be busy doing my 3rd project, and go no idea yet.. maybe blimp or another originals.. try to look some tonite.. SmileSmile

currently no idea la how to customize blimp.. huhu.. maybe grab it tmrw to test.. btw bro dano, what ur doing?? something secret this time, RazzRazz

hehe.. im doing the dieselboy and spector.. but havn't started anything yet.. hehehe.. quite lazy to do customizing work this moment.. haha.. maybe tmrw i start de-card it... hehe..

de-card? that a big step bro, huhu..
its ok, take ur time.. btw its a lot of time before the due date.. Smile

@sinclair : thanks alot mr sinclair.. glad that u like this.. SmileSmile
@cham : thanks bro cham.. i follow ur teaching la, but i use silver as primer coz if u want to know, there is NO code 5 ps grey in k tganu.. LoL
@Rayz : thanks alot mr rayz.. still learning.. will learn more from customizing links that u post.. SmileSmile

jhc7598...not only that dude...if you ever come across any other sites DO add into the link k!!! Smile....