Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eight

T-Hunt Rockster

2008 Thunt Rockster which is never came in to malaysian market just like in 2007 Thunt Hammer Sled... i see some collectors only have this models to complete their collection...

The question is what is the value in trade for rockster here in malaysia?

Just like to find out... what r u willing to trade for it...?

1 rth rockster for 1 rth other models? or
1 rth rockster for 2 rth other models? or
1 rth rockster for 3 rth other models? or
1 rth rockster for 1 super for any model?

Very subjective. In the end you gotta ask individual collector to reach win-win for both side of trade. No point trading 1 rockster with 5 reg hunts if those hunts are common ones you know you don't really need them. So there's no fixed formula for this. And you know sometime maybe we're just trying to be fair for ourselves ("i'm sorry i can't trade this with your qombee") but for some they might misinterpreted it as in you're being demanding, let's say it's a super ur looking for.

1 rockster with 1 hammer sled.
or
1 rockster with 2 other popular demand rth.

Twisted Evil

i also think its very subjective too... depends on the individual and how badly he or she want it...

demonicle wrote:
i wud say 1 rockster for 2 reg mustang, 2 reg vipers, 2 reg drift kings n 2 reg qombees.

:headbanger:

if 1 rockster for 2 funny car, 2 road runner, 2 camaro sound much better...heheheh cool

Well it also depends on what you are looking for.....if I have that car you may be willing to trade it for the rockster. but because its value can be considered high due to its rareness, I would say 1 fastback for 1 rockster?

demonicle wrote:
i wud say 1 rockster for 2 reg mustang, 2 reg vipers, 2 reg drift kings n 2 reg qombees.

:headbanger:

The Joker is in action, again :moderatred:

u got spare?can trade with me hehe