Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raymond

J.C Penny Treasure hunts set

Anyone here owns these J.C Penny Treasure Hunts set for those do not know bout this
here's the picture

Wikipedia

Spoiler:

once ebay local has this... 1K ++

wow didn't know that this ever exist. haha. thanks for the link i go bidding now. Razz

kukubeh wrote:
wow didn't know that this ever exist. haha. thanks for the link i go bidding now. Razz

hahaha ni orang kaya nih... sunnysunny

Price is still going up and up and up. TH 1995 complete 12 - cars going at USD 1,000 to USD 1,500. Own 1-set can take long leave from HW collection orede. This is one set that's really worth going after.

The set has 168 cars. If USD 2800 divide with the cars, each would cost UDS 16.70. Convert to Malaysian Ringgit, each car is RM58. Is that expensive? How much u guys "paid" for a wanted or rare TH all the time? whistling

I have though that if we share all our resources on this sets then spread it out among ourselves through balloting for the "wanted" cars. Wink

Where are the local hoarders that have seemingly have unlimited funds on them anyway? ?

those are rare items now, and bout the recent 2007 or 2008 TH factory set, should know the price mostly increase not decrease and a few years from now everyone will have the same reaction hehe.
so whoever can afford grab it while u can Wink

but for me i think i'll just start saving for the 2009 Factory Set (the whole 300+ car set... hopefully whistling )