• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

HWCM 3rd Raceday~! postponed to 9th October 2009

guyy wrote:
hey daniel hope you didnt get the wrong msg,
it was not meant to discriminate or anything,
it was kind of jokingly/mischievious way at best to say about those older collectors losing at the race, which ur son happens to be in, it was actually great fun to be there and seeing all the collectors from all walks of life having fun, hope u did not misunderstood.

haha! just give my thought only bro!! i'm ok with it, just happen to be among father with kids in this race... cheers!!!!!!!! lol!

the CS got metal base so i guess shud be nice on tracks...
great theme chose by mr admin~
Wink

how about we put the water on track?....we can see the cars change colour hehe brows

water might slow down the car .

Any particular years & models of CS?

Must start hunting now. Only 1 month to go.

Have only 2 CS at this moment. Evo and Dodge Charger SRT8.

alright hunting mode ..........time.

demonicle wrote:
ANY color shifter from ANY year.
as long as it can change colors.

Is it confirmed that it will be CS cars? bounce

danielh wrote:
and no offence to everyone, please don't discriminate the kids as mentioned they always win the race. In race, there is a winner and loser. It just happen to be lucky to win regardless the age of the person. I , myself as a father would hurt if ppl always said young kids will win the race. I'm supposed to be happy for my son.

Sorry if my statement offence some of you guys.

LOL....I only worry for you la dude...one day he's gonna say 'Pa your cars damn slow la!! Na here...use mine' laugh1 :LOL!:

One's buy terus open .....lolz, test drive test drive.

Rayz-HWC wrote:
danielh wrote:
and no offence to everyone, please don't discriminate the kids as mentioned they always win the race. In race, there is a winner and loser. It just happen to be lucky to win regardless the age of the person. I , myself as a father would hurt if ppl always said young kids will win the race. I'm supposed to be happy for my son.

Sorry if my statement offence some of you guys.

LOL....I only worry for you la dude...one day he's gonna say 'Pa your cars damn slow la!! Na here...use mine' laugh1 :LOL!:

lol!

Rayz-HWC wrote:

lol!lol!

demonicle wrote:
ANY color shifter from ANY year.
as long as it can change colors.

Mr Admin, please confirm on this as in the main thread, you mentioned 2008 CS.

How to see the car is 2008 series, the box no put the year .

aiya, i just bought modena 360 CS but dont know which year.

can we have the list on 2008 CS series? to make it easier for all to hunt

thanks aBc.

To be fair to all members, i would like to suggest (my 2 sen idea) that Mr Admin can amend the rules to:-

"Only CS with plastic body and metal base will be allowed to race".

CS with metal body can be brought along for other members to admire, drool as CS with metal body are very rare and hard to come by these days.

Cheers.

Never proven in race metal body only will ensure one can win. It's do with many other stuff like 'aerodynamic', centre of gravity, axle all that stuff.

My only suggestion for next race, as to not make the result gone way too random maybe the release should be done manually to avoid many false starts we had. The pull down thingy is quite 'controversial' maybe we can place car slightly further and use any form gate placed front of the cars, you release that by hand the cars go down more freely.

Anyway yeah i did get over it (losing to kids last race), thanks for asking. tongue

Anyway do any one know how to differentiate 2008 and 2009 CS car the card din't indicate the year. I did when to wiki but it dost not help.

demonicle wrote:
We are going to conduct HWCM's 3rd Raceday on 9th October 2009 at McD SS15 Drive-Tru, Subang Jaya at about 10:30pm. The theme shall be 2008 Color Shifters. Means that you can only use cars from this series.

There will be a registration fee now of 1 carded car(as usual), can be a basic car or any other series.

Date : 9th October 2009
Time : 10.30pm
Venue : SS15 Drive-thru McDonalds
Theme : 2008 - 2009 Color Shifters
Mechanism : Three Sessions of KNOCK-OUT style Tournament with the winner of each race moving on to the next round. Participants will be allowed to change cars between races. So each participant is allowed a maximum of 3 cars

You may also choose to enter 1 same car for every single race.

Prizes will be given to 1st 2nd and 3rd places for each session

If you haven't got any of those series, get hunting now!

Thanks Mr Admin for adjusting the race entry requirement but I think Mr Admin missed the 1st para.

Alright thank for the info bro~

jhc7598 wrote:
nice.. the time postponed.. now i might be able to join this.. SmileSmile

joinla bro...if im not working that day,i'll be there too...sure lots of fun there..

RGSUKAN wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:
nice.. the time postponed.. now i might be able to join this.. SmileSmile

joinla bro...if im not working that day,i'll be there too...sure lots of fun there..

i want to join but i dunno where i gonna be at that time.. if near KL, sure i pegi punya la, huhu~