Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cham2020

JB AREA GATHERING...25/10/09...

Recommended Posts

Guys
I am organizing a gathering for JB Collectors...

Venue will be McDonalds beside Carerfour ..
Time : Suggestion Please ( But Afternoon will be good )

List of Attendance:
1) Cham2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25/10/09, as stated on topic i think..
the time, maybe afternoon.. but better if do it on night??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KL i cant go, coz i already went to KL last week.. this week at second wife's home la, at JB, gilir gilir.. lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most probably I'm in, hehe, need to rush my study progress to make it Very Happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
okay
so currently the time set is at 7.30 at MCD (beside carrefour one).........

see you guys there this sunday !!!

hopefully new members can join

attendance
1) cham2020
2) jhc_7598
3) hokuan
4) dream_adrian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DA .. u need to sell meh ... bring ur DD lah .. sure got ready buyers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sorry guys
our gathering will be fix on sunday
mcd (beside carrefour)
7.30 pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nice meeting you guys.. thanks for keeping me in the loop and special thank you to Cham for the VW Kombi van. Appreciate it and will keep it for life cos it's a gift.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jhc7598 wrote:
nice meeting u too!!!


"Nice DIDNT meet u all too"!!!

Lol!! Jus joking!!! Really glad to heard and know u all had a great time at yesterday gathering!!

Thanks to Mr Admin for calling me up..and sorry cuz cant make it to the gathering!!
Btw..already inform Mr Admin to ask u all guys from JB to come to my Kg for gathering...if possible!!
My sis jus open a cafe here..come and try the tomyam and other thai cuisine here!!
No worry!! Bills on me!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bills on u and free cars for each people there and minyak dibekalkan
cool ? haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

erm, if done this weekend, i cant attend since i'll be at KL this weekend.. SmileSmile
mr DA, i think mr organizer busy organizing his exams la, RazzRazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if meeting on the 8th of Nov Sunday I may be able to bring the French cars to show you guys

Keng Hong, confirm you still want the Renault Megane Rally?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How bout gathering in my kampung???? U all come!! Makan & minum...i tanggung! Minyak dan toll..tanggung sendiri!!!
Saturday or Sunday also can...But MUST let me know one week early..so i can prepare the$$$$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chee keng hong wrote:
How bout gathering in my kampung???? U all come!! Makan & minum...i tanggung! Minyak dan toll..tanggung sendiri!!!
Saturday or Sunday also can...But MUST let me know one week early..so i can prepare the$$$$


hahah ni bestni makan minum tanggung punya...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RGSUKAN wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
How bout gathering in my kampung???? U all come!! Makan & minum...i tanggung! Minyak dan toll..tanggung sendiri!!!
Saturday or Sunday also can...But MUST let me know one week early..so i can prepare the$$$$


hahah ni bestni makan minum tanggung punya...


Yah...makan roti....minum kopi...ajelah!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
inglee wrote:
If departing from JB to Pontian can follow my car


Great!! U can lead them to Pontian!

Btw.. i still wan the Megane!!! Pls get that for me!! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ok set.. with some luck I shud be delivering the Megane straight to you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
inglee wrote:
Ok set.. with some luck I shud be delivering the Megane straight to you!



Thanks...........and the "T-hunt Fire Eater"...too!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok..ok!!@

Guys:

I am organizing a gathering in my kg! Pontian Kechil!!

So..the venue will be in Pontian Kechil..and the makan & minum at my sis cafe "LEMONGRASS KITCHEN"!!!
For those who dont know the way..can get help from D.A! He got super GPS!!!
Outstation members also welcome!!!


Time : Sat or Sunday (Better on Sat cuz if u all mabuk...then can stay a night in Pontian...Hotel lah...tanggung sendiri!!)

so here r the list for those who want to come over :

1) ckh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i cant come coz i xleh mabuk², tuhan marah, huhu~ jk jk
no la, i'll be at KL this weekend, so cant come lor..
maybe next time..
maybe mr admin n rest will join, they will be happy to join u guys!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i know what u guys can do ... drive to sg to watch movie lah ... Desmond ... go make passport quick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Watch what movie??

Just visited the Peugeot & Citroen shop, came out with 12 cars:

Peugeot 908 HY (Hybrid Endurance Racer)
308 RCZ
H20 Concept ( Keng Hong, the real car was there, post up the pics when i get back!)
307 WRC x 2
Another HOGGAR concept
907 V12 concept
908 RC concept

Citroen C2 Super 1600 Rally
Matisse concept (photo in my thread)
GT concept (photo in my thread)
C4 WRC (livery same as the one in my thread)

Photos up by next week!

CKH, Renault store closed today for new exhibits, opening tomorrow morning with new concepts, mostly electric cars. hope i got enough memory in my digicam!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@inglee : wow!!! Great to hear that!!! And thanks for the information!!
Hope there still enough memory in ur digicam!!

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
inglee wrote:
Watch what movie??

Just visited the Peugeot & Citroen shop, came out with 12 cars:

Peugeot 908 HY (Hybrid Endurance Racer)
308 RCZ
H20 Concept ( Keng Hong, the real car was there, post up the pics when i get back!)
307 WRC x 2
Another HOGGAR concept
907 V12 concept
908 RC concept

Citroen C2 Super 1600 Rally
Matisse concept (photo in my thread)
GT concept (photo in my thread)
C4 WRC (livery same as the one in my thread)

Photos up by next week!

CKH, Renault store closed today for new exhibits, opening tomorrow morning with new concepts, mostly electric cars. hope i got enough memory in my digicam!


Wow.. so many nice car... anyway. INglee wat u work at? so nice can travel here there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.