Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
matchboxclub

Beware of Fake RM50 Notes Floating In The Market

hi guys... something to beware of...

Please take heed to look carefully whenever you receive any new RM50 notes. There is a lot of Fake RM50 floating around.

See more details link below: Please Beware of Fake RM50 Notes Floating In The Market

Yeah saw it before at a cashier in Giant Sg Wang. I was buying a drink and then there was some fuss with the counter next door. Only to find that they are holding a fake RM50 when they do a count.

chee keng hong wrote:
Lol!! I got a bundle in my safe!! Going to check it out now!!

bundle?? no wonder u hauls so many, RazzRazzRazz

its punishable under section 489B Penal Code, if you using it for any transaction. ( 20 years prison+ fine)
If you have any notes for keeping, its under section 489C Penal Code. (10 years prison)

ADVedder wrote:
its punishable under section 489B Penal Code, if you using it for any transaction. ( 20 years prison+ fine)
If you have any notes for keeping, its under section 489C Penal Code. (10 years prison)

kalu x sedar guna @ simpan pn kene jgk ke abg polis??

So, if found the notes, we forward it to PDRM? lodge the Police report?

Credit card is better, safer and faster.. Just swipe the credit card and *BOOM*.. Transaction done safely.. No need to wait for change that could be a fake cash..

cash dont have interest.. other than credit card, plus not everybody can afford credit card..

ADVedder wrote:
cash dont have interest.. other than credit card, plus not everybody can afford credit card..

Yeah.. Both credit card and cash have their own pros and cons..

Then use debit card loh. Some in house debit cards like Maybank ones do not have annual fee.