Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-SYAFIQ-

Newbie Garage!

Hye everyone.. I'm student, still new to Hot Wheels world.. I started collecting HW cars since 3 years ago..
Right now, I'm just collecting random cars without specific target such as Thunt.. Most of my HW cars are muscle cars..

chee keng hong wrote:
@Syafiq: welcome to HWCM...and do share with us ur entire collection!!

Okay.. I'll share about my entire collection with you..

My first-time collection..
My dad bought me these cars when I was kid.. Now, they aged about a decade.. Awesome is it??
The Lakester upper cover is missing..
(From left: Lakester-1997, no name printed on the base of car-1987, Rail Rodder-1995)

My Hot Wheels bikes collection...
(From left: Blast Lane, Dodge Tomahawk, Westlander)

My Ferrari collection...
(From left: 250LM, no name printed on the base of car, Enzo, F430 Spider, P4, 512LM, Enzo)

My random collection...

P/S: I have more HW cars to share but I'll haul it on the other time.. BTW, nothing interesting about my collection..
I'm sorry.. If you feel free, pls comment about my collection..

WOW! bro, u r new to forum but not new to hotwheels world... The yellow car beside Rail Rodder looks like lamborghini, but i never seen tat car b4. thanks for sharing...

titaniumboss wrote:
WOW! bro, u r new to forum but not new to hotwheels world... The yellow car beside Rail Rodder looks like lamborghini, but i never seen tat car b4. thanks for sharing...

Actually, it is white in colour.. Because of the ages, it become dull.. The car is not just a normal car.. It has its own speciality..

welcome shafiq! a lot of some interesting stuff you have here, hopes to see more of it!!