Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Phoenix

Skyline r-32 GT Wing(2009 version)

I wondering if this GT Wing is so easy taken out? when attach back, it wont fix nicer. I notice the wing is senget when i take out from the card. So i try adjust it back to nicely, then found out it can also taken off the wing. Is this normal, or just my luck?

i think its a manufacturing QC slip. the wing is supposed to be locked into place, and the fact that you mentioned when it wont attach back properly suggests that it hasnt been fixed properly in the first place. sorry to hear that your got a faulty car.

The wing will be fixed by the plastic mirror, it's not suppose to come off that easily..

Bad luck dude. The plastic for the car's windows should be holding the wing in place.

oic... The wing holder got S kind of shape, so when i try to put it in, i had to twist abit the wing direction, but it is no so tight the car bonet hold the wing, either the hole or the wing grip is no match the size.

Anyway Thank for the infor guys. I also thinking to make it just a normal skyline without the wing or try get other big wing from other car to custom it.