Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rikmun

VW Factory.U'll be impressed

Very amazing concept, however strange, why doesn't it look busy like the other factory, with sparks flying when they're spot welding noisy sounds from the ventilation fans and generators, something feel "hidden" and only show the "neat" side.

Where are the grease? the oil? metal slugs and such, hmm....

i saw similiar setup for ferrari , rolls royce n top level brands. The main difference is the VW factory has use alot of automation in it. As this factory produces only the Phaeton, the whole factory is design to suit this model only. By the way the Phaeton is similar priced like the S-Class. Looks damn nice and reminds me the AMG factory too.

Fadli85 wrote:
Very amazing concept, however strange, why doesn't it look busy like the other factory, with sparks flying when they're spot welding noisy sounds from the ventilation fans and generators, something feel "hidden" and only show the "neat" side.

Where are the grease? the oil? metal slugs and such, hmm....

they did state parts are transported into the factory. i will only assume that this assembly factory only does the final assembly since it serves as a showroom and storage area too. all spot weldings, alignment of parts, spray painting are done at another site perhaps.

amazing !! very high tech assembly plant and nice working environment.

It wasn't shown in this video the storage in more detail, how cars are put into the racks and taken out. I think that was a cool part too.

Wow. Das Video was sehr fantastisch! Very Happy