Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

My green haul (10.11.09)

Got a different type of green haul today. 2nd color for Triumph TR6. Quite difficult to find a good one. Only found one decent (not perfect) from eight pcs.

I think it is with yellow Ferrari 512M, aqua Vega and 2010 Mustang Fastback FTE.

Here are the cars!

VROOOMMMMMMM!

Very happy that the mercedes is decent on the other side. Tampos all good. Smile

What to do, have to buang the card, my bag no more space, keep filling up with that dem yellow milk truck. Razz

sinclair wrote:
What to do, have to buang the card, my bag no more space, keep filling up with that dem yellow milk truck. Razz

that yellow milk truck are slightly bigger than hw basic cars. Imagine if you have 20 DD's in your bag, sure heavy...

danielh wrote:
sinclair wrote:

that yellow milk truck are slightly bigger than hw basic cars. Imagine if you have 20 DD's in your bag, sure heavy...

dont imagine 20, but imagine u carry 50 DD's in ur bagpack, RazzRazz

i'm wondering my nxt job can travel and grab good stuffs fr diff countries, how good it is .... HK, Japan, Thailand, China, US, hahaha...