Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yao

Where's me Treasures?

Hi! Just registered myself for this forum.
Have been a collector since high school and currently based in Singapore for academic purposes, but that has not dampen my Hot Wheels collecting. Twisted Evil

This has been a question which I have failed to find an answer... where can we get the Treasure Hunt Series in Malaysia?
Because of where my house is, the most convenient place to get Hot Wheels would be Toys 'R' Us but I have never seen a single TH... NeutralNeutralNeutral

My only TH since I started collecting is the 2001 Series Rodger Dodger... ShockedShocked

demonicle wrote:
yao. go to toys r us everyday. then u will get ur thunt

everyday go also cannot getla bro...how bout just stay there..hehehe..jk..jk..

its t hunt maa...everybody chase for it..you're lucky to get one..

undercoverbrother wrote:
If we could tell you where to find treasure hunt that beats the purpose of calling it treasure hunt, isn't it?

Good point there... but as mentioned in my starting post... it's like since 2001 when I last bought a TH. What a Face
Tough luck huh? Suspect

RGSUKAN wrote:
demonicle wrote:
yao. go to toys r us everyday. then u will get ur thunt

everyday go also cannot getla bro...how bout just stay there..hehehe..jk..jk..

its t hunt maa...everybody chase for it..you're lucky to get one..

true. last time i go everyday also missed the hunt. so i started going twice a day. then i scored damn many hunts

Btw yao, if you haven't heard latest trend here in HWCM, playaz here have wife, fiancee or gf helped them out and turn out they all put the collectors themselves to shame. Laughing

So tips the no.1 - Score a girl first and they'll score for you. If you're a girl collector then you still have to hunt yourself cause male species only knows how to eat sleep and watch football.

undercoverbrother wrote:
Btw yao, if you haven't heard latest trend here in HWCM, playaz here have wife, fiancee or gf helped them out and turn out they all put the collectors themselves to shame. Laughing

So tips the no.1 - Score a girl first and they'll score for you. If you're a girl collector then you still have to hunt yourself cause male species only knows how to eat sleep and watch football.

Too bad 'cos my girl thinks Hot Wheels are for kids... ShockedShocked
However, I'm in the midst of "educating" her~ Twisted Evil

undercoverbrother wrote:
Btw yao, if you haven't heard latest trend here in HWCM, playaz here have wife, fiancee or gf helped them out and turn out they all put the collectors themselves to shame.

one of them is me...hehehhe..my wife score 08 super th mustang...Smile

Welcome to the club Yao, like u I was transplanted to SG due to studies and now r working here .... a word of advice, if you want to hunt in SG make sure u know their restock pattern and work hard. Being a student should not hinder you as u will have a lot of free time to hunt

so enjoy it as a hobby if u must ... but if u really want some thunt ... u can get from me ...... enjoy man

enyomic wrote:
Welcome to the club Yao, like u I was transplanted to SG due to studies and now r working here .... a word of advice, if you want to hunt in SG make sure u know their restock pattern and work hard. Being a student should not hinder you as u will have a lot of free time to hunt

so enjoy it as a hobby if u must ... but if u really want some thunt ... u can get from me ...... enjoy man

Cool~
By the way, I usually get mine from Toys 'R' Us @ ViVo City

Welcome Yao.

You just need to hunt regularly, or get some friends to help you. Then scoring TH should not be a problem.

If you want go there everyday, you must take your tilam and your pillow go there sleep everyday, maybe you can get it..Good luck..

I suggest you try to spread out a little further. Vivo TRU very slow restock. Try the TRU's in Orchard area and the shopping malls surrounding it. Oh one more thing, don't underestimate Giant hypermarkets, i find super TH's there before.

...and welcome to HWCM!

Nrik Kueh wrote:
I suggest you try to spread out a little further. Vivo TRU very slow restock. Try the TRU's in Orchard area and the shopping malls surrounding it. Oh one more thing, don't underestimate Giant hypermarkets, i find super TH's there before.

...and welcome to HWCM!

ViVo City's very close to where I am staying which is why it's like a "default" destination for me, but I will be expanding my scope.
Current situation impeded by exams & other school commitments. ShockedShocked

As for Giant, you are absolutely right.
I was there this afternoon for my last haul until after my exams and managed to get these...
2008 All Stars Saleen S7
2009 Hot Wheels Racing Panoz GTR-1 (almost completing this Series)

And these from a toy store at Level 1 of Harbour Front... (the kind of shop where you won't expect to find Hot Wheels...)
2009 Ferrari Racer 430 Scuderia 1/24
2009 Ferrari Racer F355 Challenge 3/24
among others...

Oh yeah, there are quite a number of Colour Shifters Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution at ViVo Giant, if you happen to want one and happen to be in Singapore for the time being.
I did not buy it 'cos had spend quite a lot... Embarassed (regretting now though geek )
I'll upload my haul for today in another thread for sharing later. rabbit

Nrik Kueh wrote:

...and welcome to HWCM!

Nrik ... ur wrong .... that is my hunting ground and i can tell u for the pass 2mths, every week the TRU at vivo city wil restock 4 to 10 cases ...

only recently it taper down due to end of promotion .... i believe they r restocking this week ... cross my fingers

enyomic wrote:
Nrik Kueh wrote:

...and welcome to HWCM!

Nrik ... ur wrong .... that is my hunting ground and i can tell u for the pass 2mths, every week the TRU at vivo city wil restock 4 to 10 cases ...

only recently it taper down due to end of promotion .... i believe they r restocking this week ... cross my fingers

Everytime i go there only can find leftovers

4-10 crates? O_O Wouln't that cause the pegs to overflow?

Anyway, my bad Yao. You heard it from the master SG collector himself.

Latest insider update ... for the next 2 weeks dun bother to got to TRU to look for new HW as they r trying to clear the left overs

enyomic wrote:
Latest insider update ... for the next 2 weeks dun bother to got to TRU to look for new HW as they r trying to clear the left overs

Good, 'cos I can't go anywhere until exam's over. MadMadMad