Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cham2020

Exchange Custom Build (Danielh & Cham2020) : Evo X

A few days ago, I had a discussion with danielh. We decided to have an exchange custom build. In other words, his custom will go to me and my custom will go to him. We decided on using the Evo X as the base car and the theme is flexible and it's mean to surprise the opposite party. Thus, I choose to custom it into the Japanese Police Car theme. Why ? Because danielh had a Subaru police car and it would make a great combination to have the Evo X side by side. It is not perfect though because it's been ages since i did customize cars. Anyway, do enjoy. It's for you , daniel !

The siren is made from donor Japanese police toy car and the wordings are hand written. Sorry, I can't write Chinese because I am Chinese illiterate although I am Chinese! Hope you guys enjoy......

nice evo police car cham!! infact indeed real surprise to me! Yes , we have agreed to custom just on evo X only to each other as mentioned by cham2020 and he really did o good custom! Looks like his evo are much faster than mine, hahah!!!
my custom evo will post sooner and still under construction.....

nice..really clean..black n white are separated nicely Smile
if can get sticker for the police wording wud b perfect for sure! Smile

danielh wrote:
nice evo police car cham!! infact indeed real surprise to me! Yes , we have agreed to custom just on evo X only to each other as mentioned by cham2020 and he really did o good custom! Looks like his evo are much faster than mine, hahah!!!
my custom evo will post sooner and still under construction.....

it will chase your street tuner evo ! CoolCool

thanks kurz... i also thinking to get the japanese wordings but only can get via older tomicas which i don't have
sponsor me? cheers

^ i dont collect regular tomica so dun have them Razz

haha very cheeky looking with the english police words, but nevertheless clean custom. the lines are immaculate! :-)

elgee wrote:
haha very cheeky looking with the english police words, but nevertheless clean custom. the lines are immaculate! :-)

tamiya masking tape does the job ! cheers
no choice on english
i tried write the japanese wordings and failed ! bounce
thanks elgee !

Since cham has complete his custom police car for me, it's time for me to start my custom Evo X. For the starter, i choose my blue colour Evo x to rivet and removes the paints.

Hard sanding on the casting before primer coat

The primer coat applied.

will continues.........

Ok, after some busy schedule on other custom WIP, i manage to complete this evo x custom GReddy version just in time for cham. he will come to KL today and will be able to collect this EVO car keys at SS15 McD gathering.

For the full complete image, i will post it on new custom thread. Cham, i hope you will like it!!!!!!!!

chee keng hong wrote:
[2 thumbs up]!!!! Speechlesss!! Shocked

thanks bro!!!!!! mores pics coming up!

Very very nice Evo X.

Cham will certainly be happier than a baby after a nappy change. Razz

sinclair wrote:
Very very nice Evo X.

Cham will certainly be happier than a baby after a nappy change. Razz

yup, sure he is!!!!!!