Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RGSUKAN

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL ADHA

For those HWCM's Muslim member..i would like to wish you all a Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha..

mostly of us will be balik kampung and i want to remind you all to take good care of yourselves and drive safely..make it as a happy journey and happy holiday..

also dont forget to hunt at any stores you pass by especially 7E in your place..or later regret...haha all the best bros..

for non muslim too..wish you a Happy Holiday during this school break...take care..

Happy hunting...hahaa

RG, Selamat Hari Raya Haji!!!
Dapatkan banyak-banyak kuih hijau dan kuning buat koleksi ya...
Enjoy!!!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all HWCM's muslim member...kalau balik kampung drive safely...also jangan lupe serbu your kampung 7e's for greenies...

yay! esok raya!!
thanks for all the wish, n i also wanna wish
Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha, n
Selamat Menyerbu 7-Eleven Di Kampung Halaman Anda..
Razz

best wishes to all that celebrate it. drive safely when balik kampung.
make sure you concentrade the road infront of you while driving, not the 7E at the road side ya.

I wish to all frens to enjoy this holidays .. all frens coz we malaysian .. we celebrate all holidays .... drive safely and dun zoom zoom .... i also going back so enjoy n relaks lah

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha.

after slaughter ur Lembu(s), dont forget to slaughter this "Lembu" too!! HWCM style!!

Razz

Hi all, Thanks for the Raya Wishes. Only if i could "balik kampung", then all 7Es will be raided.... Anyway wish you guys happy long weekends.