Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danoneism

[WIP] hotwheels babydiesel

hye guys... its a long time since the last time i post my customs here.. currently im working on a custom project which i called babydiesel..

so... why did i choose that name???

well actually, the bodypart use to create this car was from hotwheels dieselboy… since ive converted it into a cuter+smaller version so it’s called babydiesel…

here’s some pic on the current progress…

still in R&D progress….

the prototype been transported to another workshop after got its engine installed...

waiting for the final paint…. currently using flat black to detect the uneven part during puttying process…

sorry for the unclear images because i snapped it using my HP....

anyway, the car isn’t finished 100% yet because it still need a fresh new paint.. any suggestion on what paint should i use??? im thinking of white or some light colours...

anyway, thats all for today..

cheers…

thanx... haha.. ya i'll post a more clearer pic after i get my digicam... huhu.. maybe this weekends....

wow... look cute... looks like cousin of hyper mite... Smile

wah, great!! long time didnt hear from u bro, n u come up with this unique design!! like it! cant wait to see the final result!!

@ eight : yup... the size are almost the same and the engine also taken from hyper mite... hehe

@hokuan : thanx.. white is on my list also.. hehe..

@jhc7598 : thanx bro... yup.. it been a long time from the last time i posted my works here...

@kukubeh : thanx... hehe.. red is also a good choice.. hurm.. or maybe white with red stripes on it??

@rikmun : thanx.. hehe

nice dano!!!!!! since the wheels and the windows are in the dark and black in colour, i would like to suggest it in lighther tone something like chrome silver or white.

hehe... chrome would be nice also... hehe... i just wanna ask if i use those chrome spray from the hardware shop does the end result shines like like real chrome???

bro, u can use the chrome spray from hardware shop, but from my experience, u must spray it when the weather are really hot n direct sunshine to get maximum result..
but to be honest, from my last custom, i prefer bosney chrome spray compared to Anchor brand coz i found out the bosney's one kinda more chrome than that Anchor brand.. but dunno la about other ppl, my statement base on my experience Smile

@xeifu: hehe.. thanx..

@jhc7598: thanx for sharing... i'll try it after i managed to find one of those.. huhu...

@raymond: apple green is a nice choice too.. hehe.. thanx..

a hardware shop at midvalley (i think its name is ace hardware) got those spray can, Smile
gud luck in ur customs~