Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

MEGA DROP MONDAY...Don't Miss Out!

MEGA DROP MONDAY
How Low Will It Go? Will the next item go for just 1 GMB?

Yes its MEGA DROP MONDAY Tomorrow! Loads of items are up for drop auction and many will go for just 1 GMB, you will have noticed a very small selection of items already being added in preperation, these include Baby Chick Toy/Doll, Monster Doll, Jukebox, Cupid Doll...and many more!

All the drop auctions will take place and end tomorrow, so you have to be here to take part otherwise you will miss out, and remember don't leave it too late otherwise someone else might just beat you to it!

So join us tomorrow for MEGA DROP MONDAY, What bargains will you get?

i wont be at the computer till 4:30 tomorrow so do i miss out on all of it or is there still auctions left by then? and also, how does it work do people post for it and stuff?

read up in the drop auctions forum, there is a full guide to how they work there.

Drop auctions for mega drop monday will run from 00:00 Playfish time monday until 11:59 Playfish time monday so there will be loads of chances!!

Guest Guest
kthrina wrote:
where will that be?
at forums???
im kinda new here

yepp!!in the drom ayction section! congratulations

Guest Guest
Is there an Art Deco lamp?

Mr Mayor wrote:
read up in the drop auctions forum, there is a full guide to how they work there.

Drop auctions for mega drop monday will run from 00:00 Playfish time monday until 11:59 Playfish time monday so there will be loads of chances!!

SUCH GREEEEEEEAAAAAAAT NEWWSS congratulations I think we all love Drop Auctions!!!!!!!! ^^

I have a question: you meant 12 or 24 hours? ^^

can some one help me find the page where this is happening please, i always find it hard to find anything on here, have no clue where to go, thanx

this is fun =)
i've been bz lately..!
hope to get involve again!

good to have you back again hun xx