Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hassan

stolen car alert - update

guys if u r on the road be on the look out for my brother's car that got stolen at ss15
race night last friday 18/12. its a black perdana v6 plate no jfv 6313 front silver rims back black rims.
plate no might have been changed aledy but can still look at back window.

reminder also to others to be careful when u go to ss15 gatherings or anywhere even. Upgrade security features if u can. steering lock or alarm doesnt ensure the safety of your cars. as in my bros case.

UPDATE :
Just got info from PDRM. this is the fake no plate being used on my bros car :
WHB9440

if u see it on the road lemme knowokay. 0122991876. TQ

hey.. so sorry for you brother lost car...
I almost had my GTI stolen before Raya Haji, the perpertrator managed to escaped when I saw my signals lights blinking and my car was reversed slowly front infront of my house..

If possible, get a steering lock STOPLOCK. get a switch install to cut the petrol everytime you switch the car off, or a switch to be depress each time you try to put the ignition in if not the horns will sound, better alarm systems with GPS kill mode.. but if the bugger stole using a tow-truck, sad case la..

FYI, these cars are however still hot cakes in stolen industries
- Perdana
- Satria GTI
- Satria R3
- Neo
- Hilux

Take care guys..

bro, sorry to hear that but, wanna confirm with u that, did u mean back window with indication of JFV 6313?
any other specific thing inside/outside the car? eg.sticker/modification/etc. and, any other thing inside the car.
we will try to take notice.
hassan wrote:
guys if u r on the road be on the look out for my brother's car that got stolen at ss15
race night last friday 18/12. its a black perdana v6 plate no jfv 6313 front silver rims back black rims.
plate no might have been changed aledy but can still look at back window.

reminder also to others to be careful when u go to ss15 gatherings or anywhere even. Upgrade security features if u can. steering lock or alarm doesnt ensure the safety of your cars. as in my bros case.

yes bro the window got plate no also using the sand blast thingy method. most cars have it these days. not sure what they call it hehe

the car got tinted very dark type. the rims r from the v6 executive model. front is silver and back is black.

Sad to hear that! Btw..did ur brother perdana cover under comprehensive ins??? If so..then no worry..al least u can claim ur loss from ins company!!
But as i now..mostly if found ...only the chasis only..!! The rest go for "Spare parts"!!

wuh.. sorry to hear that.. will spread the news..

bro.knp x bg tau mlm tu jgk..klu x bleh la aku mntk tlg kt membe aku..membe aku rmi d jlnan..

yup, noted bro.. forgot to take ur plate num that night..
now i pass the car's description to some of my frens at JB and here in tganu, in case they saw them..
btw i still suspect it being snatched using tow truck..