Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

Help UCB get his Hot Rods!

Update - Thread closed, thanks to playaz who helped me! Very Happy

You see, ucb been losing his sleep over this 2 cars, finding them isn't a prob both already located, but he just can't afford to spend like rm70 just for it. So please, prove ucb you guys are a true playa by coordinatin' with me the other 8 cars in the two 5 pack, so that we can share the purchase. Lemme know your list of cars you're interested with, if most of them taken then i'll go and get 'em. Technically they're rm7 each after calculation but i wouldn't mind breaking the 5 pack at slight loss so don't worry bout the final price.

Camouflage 5 Pack

HW Hot Rods 5 Pack

And btw the two that i need for myself are Ballistik and Hammered Coupe, both 2nd from bottom in the pic. Thank you!

You should have bought when offer time last year. Or when I told you the solution that time in Summit.

Anyway, I want Silvia if available. What a Face

undercoverbrother wrote:
cham2020 wrote:
UCB, i saw the hw hot rods at tesco jb..

If you read my post finding em isn't a prob, looking for playaz to share with me. Wink

oh..my mistake...so which car you want from it ? Very Happy

Cham read, again.

And btw just to clarify these are the cars in both 5 packs,

Camouflage - Nissan Silvia S15, Saleen S7, W-Oozie, Ballistik, Montezooma
Hot Rods - '40 Ford Coupe, '64 Riviera, Purple Passion, Hammered Coupe, Custom '69 Chevy

As of now playaz have shown interest with the one i put in blue, haven't reply you guys yet but will update ya soon. I'm just hoping anyone could take Woozie scoot or Custom Chevy then i'll just buy them. End up with 2 unwanted cars but probably i'll charge those playa the figure i quoted earlier.

okay, ucb, you got yourself an offer......i will buy the 5 pack and ripped you and pass you the hammered coupe.. will update you in couple of days!

p/s=> i didn't notice the last line after the photo

mr. ucb: i'll take the Custom Chevy truck... if no one wants the woozie bike i'll take it too...

cham2020 wrote:
okay, ucb, you got yourself an offer......i will buy the 5 pack and ripped you and pass you the hammered coupe.. will update you in couple of days!

p/s=> i didn't notice the last line after the photo

Wow, awesomeness! Okay pm me how it goes, will pay for the hammered coupe. Thanks dude.

undercoverbrother wrote:
Camouflage - Nissan Silvia S15, Saleen S7, W-Oozie, Ballistik, Montezooma

eight wrote:
mr. ucb: i'll take the Custom Chevy truck... if no one wants the woozie bike i'll take it too...

Alright you take the woozie. And i'll just roak Montezooma to whoever interested with it. Case closed. You guys are certified playa.

yo ucb bro
i got the 5 pack already
will pass the car to you on 20th (sunday) at amcorp