Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
musclemania

MM's Haul_2010~2012_Page 55 Update

I tseems that tm and mc quite hard to get, betul ke?

Perhaps.
So far, I have not seen them myself from the peg.
Restocked wave was quite random.
Keep our fingers crossed that Olds 442 wave can hit other outlet as well as coming new wave will have the 2 models as well too.

Thanks, guys.

On the way back from hometown, my wife called to get milk powder at C4 due to promotion (each customer is limited for 2 packs).
So, there I went and a nice trip indeed (my wife always brought me luck!!!) where I bought and brought these home:
"Back to the Future" Time Machine, FTE Delorean, Camaro Z28, Plymouth Duster Thruster, black Megane, Danica's Chevy Impala and HW Racing '67 Chevelle SS 396.

musclemania wrote:
Thanks, guys.

On the way back from hometown, my wife called to get milk powder at C4 due to promotion (each customer is limited for 2 packs).
So, there I went and a nice trip indeed (my wife always brought me luck!!!) where I bought and brought these home:
"Back to the Future" Time Machine, FTE Delorean, Camaro Z28, Plymouth Duster Thruster, black Megane, Danica's Chevy Impala and HW Racing '67 Chevelle SS 396.

Congrats you, nice haul.

Thanks, Sahama. Pure luck indeed coz initially thought of heading back home directly. Although no Mini spotted, but still happy with the outcome.

musclemania wrote:
Thanks, guys.

i heard lot bout hauling nice cars when go buys milk powder!! RG have the same situation too!Haizz! Should have ask my daughter to keep drink milk and then i have a chance to haul nice cars!! RazzRazz

musclemania wrote:
CKH, you can buy milk for your own...Anlene!!! LOL

Thanks, guys.

Nope!! I prefer the "FRESH" one..from Dairy delivery!! Razz

Fresh susu kambing is good for health, CKH, hahaha.

Some snap shots of yesterday haul:
I can fly back to the future, yahoo...even the bent card in battery box I also bought.
 3-27-210.jpg

Nice assortment of other cars esp. Plymouth and '67 Chevelle.
 3-27-211.jpg

Cannot miss Camaro too.
 3-27-212.jpg

chee keng hong wrote:
musclemania wrote:
Thanks, guys.

i heard lot bout hauling nice cars when go buys milk powder!! RG have the same situation too!Haizz! Should have ask my daughter to keep drink milk and then i have a chance to haul nice cars!! RazzRazz

hahhahaa... i like..actually, buying milk powder is one good reason to hunt to...you know what i mean... Very Happy

RG, kena beli sikit-sikit setiap kali, jangan beli untuk semua sekaligus. Jadi, boleh pergi lebih kerap, hahaha. Kalau ada ramai anak, lagi baik, satu hari beli satu pek untuk seorang, besok sambung lagi, hahaha.

musclemania wrote:
RG, kena beli sikit-sikit setiap kali, jangan beli untuk semua sekaligus. Jadi, boleh pergi lebih kerap, hahaha. Kalau ada ramai anak, lagi baik, satu hari beli satu pek untuk seorang, besok sambung lagi, hahaha.

Nasib baik tak perlu lagi beli susu anak, sebagai ganti boleh beli banyak hw pulak Razz

Ishhh...Sahama bro ni...hahaha.
Kalaulah anak saya makan besi, takpe, boleh saya beli banyak HW, hahaha.
Makan besi, minum besi, tidur besi, kakaka.

musclemania wrote:

Hahha, don't worry, zat besi kan banyak dalam susu dong. pasti sehat anak punya

nice score musclemania.. susu beli x? RazzRazz

sahama wrote:
musclemania wrote:

Hahha, don't worry, zat besi kan banyak dalam susu dong. pasti sehat anak punya

Overloaded with Ferum, wakakaka.

kown wrote:
nice score musclemania.. susu beli x? RazzRazz

Ada...2 pek Dugro bijiran halus, RM23.99 per pek, hanya 2 pek per belian dibenarkan, hahaha. Kalau tidak, tambah lagi 2 pek Dugro perisa coklat kegemaran anak perempuan saya LOL
Nak tunjuk resit? Hahaha.

musclemania wrote:
Susu pembawa tuah, kekeke.

Susu chap gantung yang terbaik

Rasa-rasanya...minggu ni...nak beli susu jugak, walaupun susu anak di rumah belum habis, hehehe.

GT347 wrote:
mana gbr susu? Suspect

Nak tengok gambar susu ke? Gambar resit ke? Gambar haul ke? Gambar apa? Rolling Eyes
Ini post haul la, brother Razz
Nanti kena letak banyak spoiler cos setiap kali haul kena post barangan sampingan, tanya RG jugak, kekeke.

But, if you insist wannna have a look on receipt, no prob, bro, for coutersy, I can share with u tonight coz I still keep the receipt What a Face

musclemania wrote:
GT347 wrote:
mana gbr susu? Suspect

Nak tengok gambar susu ke? Gambar resit ke? Gambar haul ke? Gambar apa? Rolling Eyes
Nanti kena letak banyak spoiler cos setiap kali haul kena post barangan sampingan, tanya RG jugak, kekeke.

But, if you insist wannna have a look on receipt, no prob, bro, for coutersy, I can share with u tonight coz I still keep the receipt What a Face

adeh..aku main main aje ni Razz

I'm serious! Razz
Cool, bro, coz I have the habit to keep the receipt after hauling.
But the long receipt, only 2 items for milk but the rest are for die cast car, kakaka.

okay next time u keep the receipt and let me keep your cars Twisted Evil

No prob, I will get you the total price amount of the purchased cars (plus the rest of "relevant fees") Twisted Evil
Once fully paid by you, I will handover the cars Razz

musclemania wrote:
GT347 wrote:
mana gbr susu? Suspect

Khas untuk GT347:
Spoiler:

sahama wrote:
Mana kau cari resit ni. Razz

Cari? A real joker you are, Sahama bro Razz
Wait...yeah, I "found" it but how I did it?
Easy...
I used my HW Time Machine, travelled back to 27-Mar-2011 on yesterday (31-Mar-2011) and I waited for the customer (myself) to buy 2 packs of Dugro and some HW basic, and I requested the customer (myself) to give me the receipt Razz

musclemania wrote:
sahama wrote:

Easy...
I used my HW Time Machine, travelled back to 27-Mar-2011 on yesterday (31-Mar-2011) and I waited for the customer (myself) to buy 2 packs of Dugro and some HW basic, and I requested the customer (myself) to give me the receipt Razz

Bagus kau punya April Fool Joke. Keep up the the spirit. Banyak beli susu banyak dapat haul. Happy ye!

I'm drooling over your susu....oooppssss....camaro......value buy indeed....

sahama wrote:
musclemania wrote:
sahama wrote:

Easy...

Bagus kau punya April Fool Joke. Keep up the the spirit. Banyak beli susu banyak dapat haul. Happy ye!

lol!

Ok, guys, put aside susu haul first, now, a small haul on Thursday.
Ini takde kena mengena dengan susu Razz
 3-31-215.jpg
 3-31-216.jpg