Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
premendran

MBX Sky Busters & Other Brand Plane Collections

Hello friends..i have decided to post this new topic to share my little collections of planes from matchbox and other brands as well since i didnt (couldnt) find any topic previously set up (if there was any)..so if there are other members out there who collects or share the same interest into collecting these plane models as well..feel free to post your collections and also share your thoughts here..

Thanks for starting this topic. I hope all members can contribute with pictures of their collection.

Personally, I don't collect any. Embarassed

Well i just started collecting just a week ago..will post the picts soon..

I'm looking for a few planes in that MBX or Maisto scale. But all of them are modern jets. Till now, i have 2 MadPropz. hahaha.

These are my small collections of Mbx and Majorette model planes..the Mbx ones are half metal half plastic just like HW cars and priced at 14.90 and the Majorette ones are full metal but just slightly smaller than the Mbx ones and priced at 10.90..the Majorette models are more realistic types of planes and the Mbx ones they have realistic ones(licensed like DHL and etc) and also fantasy ones.. they too come in 'variants' like small planes(domestic types of planes) and big ones(international 747 types)

whoa.. nice planes.. nice stuff bro.. any fighter planes available...

I'm aiming for very old planes. but still haven't seen any from Maisto or MBX yet. There are some other brand ones, but the workmanship is quite bad.

well so far ive seen only mbx and majorette as the common ones..yup agree that the workmanship is bad thats why have to look carefully into the details..abt classic ones..so far havent seen any in the common brands..maybe those expensive ones like the ones in the hobby/collectors shop they will have lots of choices from old to new plane models...but pricey..

Thanks for sharing pictures of your collection.

Maybe you can poison more members to collect planes too. alien