Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nwilsong

Ferarri 250 GTO (1962 )

I got a rare Ferrari 250 GTO (1962) workshop model kit
i wish to sell it off due to finance problem.but i dunno where should post it up so i post it at here.here is some photo:

this is the real certificate for this model.

it is from classic car art, englandany 1 interest it, please kindly pm me or sms me at 017-6142433. thx

Hi nwilsong, welcome to the forum!

And btw we don't have appropriate section for any sales of non-hotwheels items set yet, but at the moment this is best placed under 'Others Hobbies' section. Good luck on your sales and feel free to intro urself in newcomers thread.

please offer me the price. actually i dunno how much it is worth... but i think this collection is qite expansive... anyone know roughly how much this model will cost?

I do not know too. I have seen one like this before. But i did not see any cert with it. And the car was a Ferrari F40. The background isn't like yours. It was sold by a a cube company. Where any person rent a cube and display to show your stuff for sale until it is sold. I did not enquire them though.

Maybe you could surf the net for some pricing guide. I searched your model. But seems like the company is either too small to have a web presence or it has stop making models. I would put up a price, but i'm scared its too low.

this is a 10 years old model... just let me know the price and i can discuss with my dad... thx by gv me advice.... btw, this model is baught from london..

yaya, it is a nice model kit. but until now i still dunno wat is the price for this model...