Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danny_sp15

Need for Speed: Hot Wheels? Share your 3D HW casts here!

@sahama: thanks! Smile
@chee keng hong: u're welcome bro. glad u like it! Very Happy here's a couple more...

Thanks guys. Enjoy it! Smile
@sahama: cant do the video version, cos my driving sucks, would be really embarrassing. always end up in the sand, or hitting the walls. Razz

@sinclair: haha, good idea! drive use 1st gear, disable HUD, then fast-forward the recorded video so that it looks fast! Razz
@chee keng hong: haha, already use automatic la bro.. with steering assist, brake assist, easy enemy, etc, but still i drive all over the track. Razz

Here's a video of some of the cars i featured previously. Not in race mode though, just showcasing them from the garage.. Smile

I would like to see your creation using drag bus or dairy delivery. I wonder how it looks!

haha, i would've done it a long time ago if there are drag bus and dairy delivery in Need for Speed. Razz

@sahama, sinclair & alfagta: thanks guys! Smile sorry for the late reply.. wasnt monitoring this thread and didnt notice the replies..

Anyway, this one isnt based on a Hot Wheels, but i just thought it would be nice to share with you guys. Very Happy
Helang Ford Shelby GT500:

(click for full resolution. 1364x768)

wildspirit wrote:
The blue color and police logo is light and not strong enough but still great artwork.

sorry bout that, im having a bit of problems with colours... Sad

huhu, x boley la bro... dlm Need for Speed mane ade DD... aku gune keta2 yg ade dlm tu je... Sad