Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aphong2681

Mustang & Corvette books at Borders, Berjaya Times Square

Saw this 2 books on sale for RM49.90 each. Lots of pictures & info. Those interest can go get 'em. BTW, the cashier told me can get further discount if using Maybank credit or debit card for books with red price tag.

A lot more books were on sale there. From dictionaries to general knowledge to cooking recipes to gardening guide.

I only bought children book about trucks for RM12.90. A lot of pictures

Aphong likes to read books. Any books on hotweel collectibles at Borders?

Hahaha bro Sahama, I'm sure there are more members who read more than me.

To answer ur question, it is no. Kalau ada pun its surely the Hotwheels mag which is way too expensive for a child's magazine . And its mostly useless to adult collectors . Better to get the back dated issue from Sg Wang which is cheaper.

Bro CKH, no problem.

aphong2681 wrote:
Hahaha bro Sahama, I'm sure there are more members who read more than me.

To answer ur question, it is no. Kalau ada pun its surely the Hotwheels mag which is way too expensive for a child's magazine . And its mostly useless to adult collectors . Better to get the back dated issue from Sg Wang which is cheaper.

Bro CKH, no problem.

Where can I find this mag at Sg. Wang. I heard Sg. Wang have been sold to a Singporean company.

Selvan on the 3rd floor. Used to be IT floor but after recent renovation, the area became a foodcourt. Not sure about the Singaporean co. take over.
Click thumbnail to enlarge Sungei Wang's 3rd floor plan.
 floorp10.jpg

aphong2681 wrote:
Saw this 2 books on sale for RM49.90 each. Lots of pictures & info. Those interest can go get 'em. BTW, the cashier told me can get further discount if using Maybank credit or debit card for books with red price tag.

A lot more books were on sale there. From dictionaries to general knowledge to cooking recipes to gardening guide.

thanks for the info, use to go there to look for some books long time ago. Razz

danielh wrote:
aphong2681 wrote:

thanks for the info, use to go there to look for some books long time ago. Razz

Me too seldom go Borders already. Saw Jeremy Clarkson's book there too. Still thinking whether to get or not.

aphong2681 wrote:

Aiyahhhh!!! U advertised here already. This 2 books is on my watch list since 2 years ago. Yes these book existed 2 years ago. Also as bargain books at same price. I was waiting to see how low it could go. But compared to updated version which cost nearly RM200, this is a great catch for fans. I was also looking at those decade chronicles. Those are damn bargains as they usually cost above RM200 also. In fact if i really stop HW, i would be spending a lot on reading material.

I saw the Corvette book last year at bargain section too. But that time, only left 1. There are about 10 copies of each book found this time.