Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xebec-Crash

Xebec - Meeting with HWCM...

To bro Mushroom, Danielh, Rayz, Hassan and Wildspirit...

Thanks for friendly meeting with lots of joke, story, experience, knowledge and the poisoning item r so awesome and the awesomeness gift (RAOK) that i will take a good care on it...(memang berbaloi baloi)...

So saje2 nak berpantu heheh

Rasa lapar memang tak terperi
Tapi hilang lapar dek nak jumpa Bro Mushroom, Danielh, Rayz, Hassan and Wildspirit...
Rasa mengantuk dan penat memang juga tak teperi
Tapi hilang dek teracun dengan hotwheels2 yang tak terperi awesomenya..

so masa ni lapar balik lah kena keluar cari makan lah ni heheheh..

Many2 thanks to u guys hope to see u next time

xebec-Crash wrote:

Thanks for friendly meeting with lots of joke, story, experience, knowledge and the poisoning item r so awesome and the awesomeness gift (RAOK) that i will take a good care on it...(memang berbaloi baloi)...

Tapi hilang lapar dek nak jumpa Bro Mushroom, Danielh, Rayz, Hassan and Wildspirit...

wah!! Bro! Glad to hear that u have a great time there!And enjoy the whole night with those guys!! Wish i can be there!! .......

yup it was wonderful night and got a lot nice stuff hv been taken oso...anyway thanks for the RAOK bro..really appreciate with the gift..and hopefully we will meet someday

What a memorable visit to KL. selamat balik ke Brunei

xebec-Crash wrote:

Hi bro, wah, sudah lapar balik? ekekkee..
Anyway, thanks for being able to spend time with us.. It was short but fun and memorable..
Kita bisa ketemu lagi... WIsh you all the best in Brunei..

Hope you have a good flight back.. thanks again for th ROAK..

cheers bro.. Smile

xebec-Crash wrote:

nice to meet you bro! yes, we have some nice meeting and exchange some custom tips yesterday and hope that you have a good and safe journey back to Brunei.

yeap.. nice meeting you too..thnx for ur raok as well.. glad u had a great time and hope u can come back soon.. cheers

arghhhh..i missed this gatheringlaaa...sorryla bro cant make it last night...maybe next time ya.. glad to hear that you're having much fun with other member...and thanks for the DD..really really nice..i love it...

Wahh skrg kita dah dapat pantun pula. Nice meets with you and your friends too. Have a safe journey back to Brunei.
Lapar sudah rindu masakan Brunei ya.

sahama wrote:
What a memorable visit to KL. selamat balik ke Brunei

Thanks bro..yup we got such a memorable visit to KL even in short time only....dah balik brunei dengan selamat and 2morrow pigi outstation lagi....

mushr00m wrote:
xebec-Crash wrote:

Hi bro, wah, sudah lapar balik? ekekkee..
Anyway, thanks for being able to spend time with us.. It was short but fun and memorable..
Kita bisa ketemu lagi... WIsh you all the best in Brunei..

Hope you have a good flight back.. thanks again for th ROAK..

cheers bro.. Smile

haahha..yup that time lupa lak nak order nasi kandar lah hehehh what to do kita orang dah kenyang masa lepak tu coz u poisonuos hotwheels hehehhe...dah smpai brunei dengan selamat and hotwheels pun selamat sampai juga hehehe...

Btw thanks for the lovely RAOK from u it's such a special gift from u...i will be back to KL later someway novermber will let u know...

cheers..

sinclair wrote:
Glad to hear that you had a great time.

Thanks Mr.Sinclair...yup we hv great time exchange knowledge and great poisonous stuff from bro Mushr00m..

danielh wrote:
xebec-Crash wrote:

nice to meet you bro! yes, we have some nice meeting and exchange some custom tips yesterday and hope that you have a good and safe journey back to Brunei.

Thanks again to u Mr.Sifu..now i got some idea on customize with u brilliant idea and really love with ur custom RAOK and i already gift the corvette that u RAOK to my son...he love it so much and put the corvette under his pillow..hhehe

Thanks again see u next time when i come down to KL..

hassan wrote:
yeap.. nice meeting you too..thnx for ur raok as well.. glad u had a great time and hope u can come back soon.. cheers

Thanks again to u hassan..nice meeting with u and also the BS white with rubber tyre hehhe really like it..no worries will inform ur guys when i come down to KL later..

RGSUKAN wrote:
arghhhh..i missed this gatheringlaaa...sorryla bro cant make it last night...maybe next time ya.. glad to hear that you're having much fun with other member...and thanks for the DD..really really nice..i love it...

yup we miss to see u also RG..but the important things is ur DD Darth Vader is safe in ur hands and glad that u like it so much.. we will meet someday when i comedown to kl later..

wildspirit wrote:
Wahh skrg kita dah dapat pantun pula. Nice meets with you and your friends too. Have a safe journey back to Brunei.
Lapar sudah rindu masakan Brunei ya.

Thanks bro nice meet with u also even in short time and so sorry i don't give u something and don't worries i will made one custom for u later hahhha yup rindu masakan bini lah hehehh kari kepala ikan....

xebec-Crash wrote:
danielh wrote:
xebec-Crash wrote:

Thanks again to u Mr.Sifu..now i got some idea on customize with u brilliant idea and really love with ur custom RAOK and i already gift the corvette that u RAOK to my son...he love it so much and put the corvette under his pillow..hhehe

Thanks again see u next time when i come down to KL..

i'm glad that you son like the corvette, hope that he will enjoying it.
see you again, bro.