Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wildspirit

LADY GAGA - THE FAME MONSTER

Please put your normality aside.
Coincidence or not you decide. Dare to read it through?

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2737

What ever your stand they rule you.
For more psyche stuff. Find this: Bildenberg ( globalization priest) or Skull and Bones ( ehhh Hassan that your avatar )
More stuff i know more than 10 years ago but nobody cares.

It might be true. But there are many many more videos that opens up to discussion that is not from Gaga alone. Its like how some religious scholars ban football jerseys because they have devil and crucifix like symbols.

wow... its goes the same with the band DEWA.. also have the element of all seeing eye..

netmatrix wrote:
It might be true. But there are many many more videos that opens up to discussion that is not from Gaga alone. Its like how some religious scholars ban football jerseys because they have devil and crucifix like symbols.

But did you do your research? They quote but they not crazy....do u..opps

Today I buy some Hotwheels 2007 sticker at 7 E at $1.90. At last I found ( this was the real topic ) Hotwheels are loaded with Double Headed Eagle ( Freemason-Masonic symbols ), Skull and Bones symbols, One eye little lucifer, 68 logo with horn......???? what year did GAGA born???. Wanna see the sticker
MCd, Coca Cola....( mcm2 gila banyak barang releted to diaorg ) and now Hotwheels...adusss .
Force quit like this.

i recommend u guys watch the arrivals movie series.
it's educational n opens my mind..

or search the 'wake up project'

give satan a break la people.. we're the ones effin up the world not him.. ..

hehheh......hahhahaaaa....ONE Malaysia...ehhh absolutely New World Order regime...but as i know my eyes see people walking..but with no noodles/brain as partly shut somewhere.

say what..my thought and what with in me is enough as same as you I was not alone and nobody dare and able to taken it. Again that enough but just trying to read between the lines. non offended anybody but that no joke.

the truth is out there... its either ur ready or not to hear it..

Gaga comparable to Madonna, making money machine

hassan wrote:

Yeah Satan & God probably eating popcorn in front of World Channel and see how we screw up earth. Current storyline is oil spill, floods and landslides. Last season of football was called World Cup. They don't even have to pay Astro to get the channel and they have super HD screens.

*Gotta watch my back from getting struck by lightning with such comments*

netmatrix wrote:
hassan wrote:

Yeah Satan & God probably eating popcorn in front of World Channel and see how we screw up earth. Current storyline is oil spill, floods and landslides. Last season of football was called World Cup. They don't even have to pay Astro to get the channel and they have super HD screens.

*Gotta watch my back from getting struck by lightning with such comments*

how dare u!!!

bahaya ni.. macam nak kena panah petir je.. patut la hujan je hari hari..