Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thefuhrer

Petronas Twins Tower is different height??

My friend recently went to Gold Coast, Australia for a holiday & among some of the places of interests, she visited a residential tower called Q1 which is the tallest residential tower in the world (according to the chart below). But if you notice, our Petronas Twins Tower took up the 2nd & 3rd spots at the same time instead of either !! Are they not suppose to be of the same height meh??

Petronas "TWIN" towers.

Because of the term "Tallest skyscrapers/building in the world" so, therefore we have TWO buildings instead of a single building.
Hence, Tower 1 & Tower 2, it's not because of the height or Tower 1 is taller than Tower 2. It's just a formality list of name. Both building belongs to Petronas with the naming as Tower 1 & Tower 2.
If you check all the listings, it's the same.

The height stays at 452 m, 1,483 ft.

so the name Tower No 1 comes first, followed by the name Tower No.2.
thanks for the info. Razz

Wonder what will happen to Hot Wheels that fall from the 20th tallest building in the world? Rolling Eyes

sinclair wrote:
Wonder what will happen to Hot Wheels that fall from the 20th tallest building in the world? Rolling Eyes

Use blimp and see if it flies Razz

chee keng hong wrote:
till now..i tought that the twin tower r same heigt.! Now only i realise!

I think wat i did understand from Atom is tat the 2 towers is indeed of the same height. It's just tat we have 2 of them, so when it come to taking the spot in the top ten or top twenty tallest countdown, The Twins Tower will eventually take up two spot lor..., right Atom?

ie : if KLCC is build with Ten Towers (instead of only twins) tat have an exact equal heights & they're the world's tallest, we will then take up spot #1 till spot #10

The list currently not relevant anymore as Taipei 101 currently at 3rd spot....or is it 4?
ATOM pls provided with answers again..with actual heights.

Dubai will be having plenty of high building structure in the future

15worl10.jpg